Sunday, July 18, 2010

Leadership is more than being popular

Well my last post was less than exciting.
This one won't be thrilling but oh well.

Lately I've felt so frustrated. Every day I go through cycles of normal, happy and depressed. It almost makes me sick, I get so exhausted and confused and it's just too difficult to describe.

I want to stay happy but my moods stay for less than a few hours. For no reason.

It makes me wonder and I need to see the doctor in a few days so I'm going to see if she can confirm my suspicions.

Anyway onto something else.
I so want school to be over, I'm over it.
I can't wait for November so that I can graduate and go to schoolies and then move. And see Harry Potter. But mainly move.

I also apparently need to make a menu of what I'm making because I'm actually moving in with the Queen (see because I live in Queensland).
So I'm going to cook for her even though the doctor said no. Which is bad for my health but I'm nice like that.
I'm going to make awesome things I bet. Like maybe a pirate cake or something equally awesome.

That's about all for now.

No comments: