Friday, December 17, 2010

Hmm so just thought I'd write a post on what I've been up to lately.
I went down to Sydney for 8 days, got back yesterday. Caught a plane there last Wednesday and stayed with Pa, saw a few branches of the family and then left on Tuesday and I drove basically the entire way to Brisbane over two days. It was good, I got 11 hours in. Almost throttled Pa with his backseat driving but it was definitely worth it. Only have an hour of driving left and I think I'm doing that on Sunday. :D
Life's pretty good right now.
Zara weighs 9kg and she can now come, sit, stay and drop! I love her so much, she's like my baby, lol. I missed her so much when I went away. She has a bed now but every night at around 4am she sneaks into my bed and cuddles up to me. It's so cute...until 6am when she gets up. -_- But I still love her to pieces. She goes to puppy preschool and it's so much fun.
Nana and Pa took me to Indro today and bought me an iPhone, I was wanting a Nokia n97 mini (to buy myself) but apparently there've been major issues with it so I was like hmm I want a touch screen. I didn't actually ask them for a phone but they bought it and they're paying for the entire $49 24 month plan as well O_o I'm so spoiled. I didn't ask for any of that (in fact I asked to get a cheaper plan), but I am spoiled. Guess I should make the most of my last few months as the most interesting grandchild (finished school, moving out, starting uni; whereas Indi's starting grade 9 - boooooring) before the baby is born XD.
I think my grandparents are moving to Brisbane so that'll be interesting... very interesting. Part of the reason we moved from Sydney is because they lived there but oh well, they're not that bad.
I really need to get my lexapro prescription filled, I haven't taken any antidepressant in 3 days cause I've run out so I'm worried that I'll start getting withdrawal (losing concentration, getting agitated, not being able to sleep, easily upset) soon if I don't do that.
Need to go Christmas shopping tomorrow. Might be seeing baby Oliver (my cousin) on Sunday. He's so cute! I might steal him.
On a less light note, Indi and I know that Dad is still doing drugs. I always knew there was something shifty about that back shed that he always goes into at night and the fact that his study always smells weird, and yup, he's got drugs in both of them. It disgusts me how he grows, keeps, and uses drugs in the place his children grew up and live in. He even fed his daughter's pet bird pot to get it stoned and laugh at it. It's revolting, I don't think I'll have much to do with him after I move out. But that's life I guess.
Other than that life is good. Looking forward to Christmas and the new year.
Next year is going to be different and I'm so looking forward to it.

No comments: