I am so goddamn pissed off right now, I can't even think.
I'll fill you in for the past couple of weeks, and then I'll tell you what just happened.
Okay. Not last weekend but the weekend before.
On Saturday Ellie and I caught a bus to Indro (shopping centre), and on the bus we recognised an old friend that we thought lived overseas, cause that's why we hadn't seen her in five years. We didn't say hi.
Then when we got there, we saw Nims Island, and after that were acting stupid in K-mart and Myer, finding those perfume bottles with the puffy things on the end so that we looked like rich people.
When catching the bus back, guess who was on it? Our old friend, again. What are the odds of that?
Ellie stayed at my place that night and the next day we went to Spotlight to get stuff for my Fashion assignment, and we saw Amy there. Then we went to Sizzler in the city... and we saw Ellie's dreaded step-mother.
And that's about it.
On Monday I came to school with a cold, and people kept telling me not to come the next day.
I also remember this conversation for some reason...
Missy: C'mon Lewis, you said "Truth", now answer the question!
(We were playing Truth or Dare for some reason.)
Lewis: I don't want to! I don't want anyone to know my secrets!
Rya: Do you like someone?
Sarah: Have you gotten reaaaaally drunk?
Me: ...Are you a super spy?
(Everyone looks at me.)
Me: Ummm, I mean... uhhh...
Lol.
Then, Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't come to school. On Thursday, I got braces. :[ I hate them. So I didn't go to school either. And Friday was Anzac day.
On the weekend, I was getting sick of looking in book stores in Indro and not being able to find New Moon or Eclipse... so I asked Dad to take me to Borders in the city. There was heaps of copies!! I was happy :D
On Monday I came to school and people got me to smile every two seconds, it got annoying. Oh well.
Yesterday, when I was in Fashion, my teacher told me to smile when she came to my name on the roll, and I glared at Missy and Sarah. They looked guilty, lmao. And it was freezing yesterday, especially since I'd forgotten my jumper. In Fashion, Vanessa gave me one of hers. ...I don't know why she'd had two jumpers, but I appreciated it all the same.
TODAY.
I was waiting for the bus as per usual, Dad had JUST left with Indi, so no one was home. And then suddenly, my dog comes out of the house! I stared at her for a minute in disbelief, and then remembered the last time that this had happened: I had run after her while everyone at the bus stop watched, and I chased her down a road and missed the bus. I didn't really want that to happen this time.
But when she bolted across a main road, I didn't have much of a choice. I sprinted after her, dropping my bag, and may I say, for a ten-year-old dog, she's effing fast. Eventually I gave up and called Dad, and he said he'd be there in a minute. When his car came around the corner, I jumped in and directed him up the road that Bridget (the dog) had gone. We drove for about a kilometre (it's a huge road), but couldn't find her. I got out of the car and started looking in everyone's front yards. I couldn't see her. And then, this black and brown dog with a blue coat on comes running around the corner. Hm. Found her. I ran to her and practically pinned her to the ground (she's a German Shepherd, by the way: big dog). I kneeled on the sidewalk for a while, waiting for Dad to come and pick us up. Then this jogger started coming towards us. Oh, crap. Bridget hates strangers. I tried to get a grip on her coat and prepared myself. The guy ran past us and called out, "Hi, puppy!"
She basically launched herself at him, dragging me along with her. Dragging me, kneeling, against the pavement. In lamen's words... "Ow."
My blood started going all over the sidewalk and I was wondering where the hell Dad was. The jogger had passed, and I still had the dog. And my knees were killing me. Eventually Dad turns up and we jump into the car, and somehow manage to get her home, and inside. Dad offered to take me to school, seeing as I'd missed the bus... again. I declined. Somehow, I don't feel like going to school anymore. My knees are yet to stop bleeding.
Comments.
Mari: I'm glad you're not going to try and date New Stalker Guy. Thank god. Yay! I'm forgiven!!!
Okay, I'll try blocking K on myspace in a minute. :] Thanks.
Christine: Why thankyou. :]
Yeah, I don't think May does concentrate at school much at all, but she's always had problems with learning stuff, unless a teacher (or me) explains it to her specifically. I'm sure if she REALLY tried, and some people helped her, she'd be fine, but I don't think she cares about it enough to.
I don't think Dad has a back-up plan, although he's going for a job interview for the job he currently has... (?) I think these past few weeks have been a trial? So, if he gets fired (or rather, denied the job), I'll mention something subtle about moving to Bundaberg. xD
Yes... I'm kinda anxious about having to wait for them to read and possibly edit it, it gives me more reason to doubt myself, which is annoying. The book is in Melbourne, now! :O
A book about vampires who invent vampire trees? Hmmm, possible! I'm just reluctant to give them too much information, cause then they're going to bother me even more, so if I say some random lie about it, they'll keep asking, and I'll have to build the lie even further. I am not good at improvising, lol.
I reckon Stalker Guy has some disease where he sees things weirdly; it's getting so frustrating now!!
Okay, well just remember about Horton Hears a Who-- if you have to wait until it's on dvd, at least make sure you don't forget about the drugged thing. :D
I was gonna show you guys some pictures and the first chapter of the fan fiction I'm writing (I want to know your opinions before I put it on a website that other people can see, I trust you guys to tell me it's crap if you honestly don't like it. :P), buuuut I want to edit it a bit more, and I'm the wrong computer for photos.
Btw, it's hoodie season again! Woo.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha sounds pretty much the same as my dogs.
in reply to your last post, i wrote a post, middle of night at carries house on her laptop while she was sleeping?
anyway must go
im tired
*yawn*
=]
x.
Post a Comment