Sunday, May 2, 2010

Around we go around again circles

Hey.

This weekend has so far been kinda fantastic. Yesterday - Saturday - Tarryd picked me up at 3.30 and I spent the night as his place. We watched National Treasure 1 and 2 and then we went into the spare room and he brought a movie, it ended up being Harry Potter :)
This morning his mum made pancakes for us and he drove me home.
Dad, Indi and I ended up having lunch at Chinatown and then looking at the markets there, then walking to Southbank for the Buddha Festival. We looked around for a while, I ran into Caity and Ben and then we got icecream :)
Tonight House is on and I'm hoping Chrissie will be online so we can watch that :)
Then tomorrow for my (late) birthday Caity's taking me to Ironman 2 in Gold Class. Ever since we met and started seeing movies together we've vowed to go to Gold Class :) so it's very exciting for us.
Then tomorrow night Desperate Housewives is on and I think Christine has the day off if memory serves correctly :D
So long story short, these days have been, are, and will be great.

I've made a rat vlog, going to put it up on Youtube tonight lol. I'm gonna make a new account called 'RandomStranger' so if you wanna watch, it'll be there.

I'm so glad I had this weekend. I'd been feeling fairly down lately so this has been a nice break.
The work is piling up but I'll get through it.

No comments: