Monday, April 19, 2010

I can barely remember writing in this, it feels like so long.
I guess it's just a lot has happened.

The trip was good, mostly.
I got sick at one point and just fed up with travelling but I got over it.
Got home Saturday night. That was nice. My parents and sister were at the airport, I didn't even think someone would pick me up. I was so surprised that Mum was there, she even told me she missed me. Pretty much a Top 10 moment there.

When I got home I gave everyone presents, said hi to the dog and the rats, then texted people. Tarryd was second and he then called me and said he was in the area and asked if he could stop by and say hi properly. I said of course and he was there in 10 minutes. He stayed for about an hour, we talked and such and I gave him his present. I missed him.

I stayed up til 3 that night.
Then woke up at 3.45 the next afternoon.

Not much happened Sunday night, I'd had hopes it would be good but turned out to be rather crappy.

So far it's 12.40pm on Monday and I haven't slept.
I'm tired but not sleepy.
I feel guilty because stuff is due tomorrow and I should be working.
I have no energy and no will.
I'm happy, glad to be home but upset and down and I can't explain why.
I feel so different when I'm away from here, like things actually affect my mood but here it's just always set. If I'm tired I'm upset, if I'm not I'm okay and happy is rare and means something great has happened.
I just don't want to live here anymore, I can tell it's not good for anyone.

On the trip I cried. It was the first time I had cried since I started on antidepressants, which was Christmas 2009. That's a long time. I hadn't cried up til then, not from lack of being sad but just no tears would come. Since then it's like I've opened some door and whenever some wave of emotion hits me I cry. It's embarrassing and confusing and most of all exhausting.

I'm sick of being sad with no words to attribute it to.
I'm sick of feeling lonely whilst surrounded by people.
Most of all I'm sick of complaining when nothing bad has happened. On the contrary I've just gotten back from Europe. Normal people are happy. So why aren't I normal?

No comments: