Tuesday, October 19, 2010

12 school days left.
4 assignments, 2 exams.
Formal, post.
Valedictory.
Went for a job interview. It went well I think. They're letting me know by Friday.
Got my formal dress. It's pretty but looks bad on me. Still hate my body but I'm working on it.
Caitlyn's moving, didn't even let me know. Found out seeing the for-sale sign in front of their house. Glad that our 9-year friendship meant so much to her. To be honest I don't miss her. I'm sick of going the extra mile for people who don't even care, who don't even miss the friendship when it's gone. I cared and I tried and she didn't and that's that.
I don't open up anymore. I don't have someone to open up to, and maybe I want to, maybe I don't. I'm sick of getting hurt thinking that someone genuinely cares and then having it thrown back in my face or they do care but something else happens that ruins it.
But then again I miss the people that I was close to, I miss closeness. But I dunno what to say to them. I don't know if they want me to say something.
Lewis likes me again. I had a dream last night where I threw burning-hot noodles at him and then slammed his skull into a wall. Guess I was angry.
I really like Dan but it annoys me how far away he is.
My great-grandma is sick, sicker than usual anyway. She's 98 next month and Dad says he doesn't think she'll last a week longer, she's so tired, and sick, and done with living. It sounds bad but it's true, I mean she's almost 100 and spent the past god-knows-how-many years sick. She's a lovely lady and I'll be sad when she passes away. We'll be going to her funeral in Sydney. But I won't talk about that now.


I'm so excited for school to be over and a new part of my life to start.
I wish it would just hurry up already.

1 comment:

leesh_xx said...

i have a friend named nick finishing in a few days too.
cant actually say how jealous i am because i wish desperatly to move onto more independence, move out, go to uni....
good luck :D