Sunday, October 10, 2010

Slowly, very slowly, the pieces are coming back together.
Life isn't looking so forboding anymore.
I still have down days, but they're mainly just down moments among happy days.
New meds are definitely kicking in.

There's also lots of other things too.

Things with people are getting better. I'm closer to a few people now, and I'm so much stronger for it.
Only 20 days left of school, plus my OP prediction was higher than I thought it'd be. Formal and graduation are coming up.
The other day I got an offer for a job interview.
Jess's baby is growing with every passing day - it's moving now! It's due April 21st and I'm so excited.
I'm getting my braces off in just over 2 weeks.
I'm so close to finishing my 100 hours of driving.
And there's this great guy who likes me and I like him too. He wants to talk to me pretty much every waking minute and it's great.

I hope things stay constant for a while.

No comments: