Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello whoever reads this, if there is an anyone.
Thought I should give this blog an update so here it is.

Tarryd and I are going pretty well. I think.
My friends aren't very fond of him so I don't see him at school anymore.
He's also banned from driving this week so I haven't seen him at all really.
We still talk but yeah, it's just been a bit distant this week.
Hopefully that'll stop soon.

Some people around me are being a bit weird, Monique isn't speaking to me and a couple of people are being a bit more distant. Since Tarryd stopped hanging around they've started warming up to me again and that annoys me.

I've got some marks back, I'm getting B's for Chem, Bio and Maths, and a D for Science but that was sort of intentional (doesn't go towards my OP). Not sure about English and History but they should be okay.

I'm leaving in three days.
I'm looking forward to it, mostly.
Again I've got the anxiety of leaving everyone for a fortnight because things change. And a fortnight isn't long but it's long enough.
Guess I'm just a bit unsure about my relationships at the moment.

Nana's been talking about me behind my back and lying. It's annoying me.

Today Tarryd got a bit annoyed with me, I texted him asking how he was and he asked if I wanted to talk and I said I was just sorta wondering how he was because I haven't seen much of him lately. And he was like hmmm I wonder why.
Then I apologised and he felt bad so yeah.
Things are fine now, they weren't even really not fine it was just a weird moment.

I've been feeling a lot of frustration lately, and pretty much feelings of giving up. Just in assignments and whatever. It's hard to concentrate, I'm feeling so run down and just upset and I can't explain how or why. Maybe I just need a break.

No comments: