In 4 days it will be 3 years since I started this blog.
So much has changed.
If I started this blog today my introduction post would look like this.
-----
My name is Sam and I'm 17.
I have severe depression and mood swings.
Most people who see me day-to-day don't even know that.
I have problems but in the end here I am.
My best friend Christine is my world.
Don't ever question that.
Don't ever hurt her.
I will hunt you down.
She listens, helps, and is there when no one else gives a damn.
She is the reason I made it to my 17th birthday.
She is the reason I will make it to my 18th.
I love her.
I like Harry Potter. I wish I went to Hogwarts.
My family looks functional but it isn't.
If you care to look you'll find drugs, alcohol and abuse.
Don't get that close.
I enjoy hugs and watching movies with someone lying next to me.
If you want to be my friend be nice and I'd like to get to know you.
I like meeting new people.
But just so you know I make too many stupid jokes.
I have been given so many nicknames I don't even remember them all. Think one up and use it if you want. It doesn't bother me as long as it isn't rude.
I don't care for drugs or alcohol or swearing in every sentence.
I don't want to sleep with every guy friend I have, I just want a conversation.
Don't use gay or retard as derogatory terms around me, it angers me.
Common sense isn't common enough these days.
That's enough about me.
Leave a comment if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment