So I overdosed yesterday.
I'm not sure what I took but it was in the medicine box.
It was 200mg of one thing, 50mg of another thing and 30mg of another.
First I started twitching, then got dizzy even thought I was lying down.
When I got up to go to the bathroom my nose started bleeding which has never happened before.
I hit my head then went back to lie down and passed out.
I woke up at 7pm (I passed out at 11am) and Mum came in and checked my temp and I had a fever.
Today I took double of what I took yesterday, that was only an hour ago and already I'm crazy dizzy and it's hard to type, I keep making typos so it's taken me a while to write this.
My vision's getting blurry now so I'm gonna go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment