Lewis followed me after school yesterday.
Literally followed.
I went to kenmore village, he stayed behind me.
I caught the bus, he sat next to me.
I went to indro, he walked with me.
He continued to bug me even though I wouldn't talk.
He bought me a drink, paid for a parcel I sent at the post office, and got me Harry Potter 6 on dvd. Even though I told him not to.
I don't know what to do.
Went to the doctors yesterday, that was bad.
I now have a psychiatrist, her name's Dr Megan something. I haven't met her, first session is Tuesday at 2.30. To be honest I'm scared.
I prayed last night.
It's been a while, ten years maybe.
I'm not sure if it was praying or begging but I talked and cried.
I'm not usually emotional out loud.
I don't know if I believe in God but if he exists I hope he heard me.
I don't think I've ever pleaded so hard in my life, so I hope someone heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment