Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sam says:
Excuse me

Sam says:
Have you been talking to people I know?

Aj says:
ye

Sam says:
... Why?

Aj says:
they logged in

Aj says:
and i thought i hadn't talked to them in a while

Aj says:
so i did

Sam says:
But you don't know them

Sam says:
And more importantly it's getting on their nerves

Sam says:
So please don't bother them

Aj says:
well it wasn't about you

Sam says:
...

Sam says:
I don't fully understand.

Sam says:
How did you get their addresses?

Sam says:
And more to the point what would possess you to add them?

Aj says:
facebook, and i dunno

Sam says:
But I didn't tell you their full names

Sam says:
In fact I only mentioned their names that one time because I don't know you and you don't know them so I thought I could talk to you without any bias or interference

Sam says:
If I had known you'd stalk them through facebook then I wouldn't have said anything

Aj says:
i didn't stalk them

Aj says:
but interestingly, why do you care?

Sam says:
Excuse me?

Aj says:
they aren't really your friends anymore, are they?

Sam says:
...How would you know?

Aj says:
Just a venture

Sam says:
First of all, you don't know anything about the situation. The only things I've told you were over a month ago, and just that I was upset over some things that were happening.

Sam says:
Secondly, it shouldn't matter whether they're my friends or not, I don't particularly want them being stalked and bothered because of me - or at all.

Aj says:
i'm not stalking them

Aj says:
just showing interest

Aj says:
and maybe you didn't say much, but i know when a person is hurt

Sam says:
So what? So what if I'm hurt? That doesn't give you an excuse for annoying them - not to mention the fact that you don't know me, nor do you know them, or their situations. Maybe they're hurt. Maybe they don't need to deal with randoms preaching at them.

Aj says:
i never said I was sticking up for you

Aj says:
i wanted to find out who was actually in the wrong seeing as i hadn't heard the other 2 peoples opinions

Aj says:
though to be honest your opinion seemed to be on their side, which i found odd

Aj says:
so i was intrigued

Sam says:
We're not a game of Cluedo, and you aren't a detective.
We're people with our own private lives, and you're some random guy that knows a friend of mine and seems to think that entitles him to digging through all of my important relationships.

Aj says:
it's not like you seem very good at fixing things, i was just determining whether God would help you or not

Sam says:
...

Sam says:
Oh. You're That kind of stalker.

Aj says:
what kind?

Sam says:
The one trying to put everyone on the righteous path.

Sam says:
I think if God thinks I need help he'll know, whether you 'tell' him or not.

Aj says:
ye

Aj says:
But I'm seeing if i should comfort you

Sam says:
... I don't want your comfort

Sam says:
I just want you to back away from my friends.

Aj says:
see, there's the term friends again

Aj says:
I think you're stuck in old habits

Sam says:
I think you need a new hobby.

Sam says:
Go get some fresh air, buy some Nancy Drew books, just please leave them alone.

Aj says:
why are you being so loyal?

Sam says:
Ever heard of love? Yeah, that old thing.

Aj says:
must suck to love people that don't love you...

Sam says:
This isn't about me.

Aj says:
no?

Sam says:
This is about the fact that if you bother them any more, I will be forced to get angry. And I've had a lot of anger building up over the past few weeks, so believe me, you don't want to screw with me.

Aj says:
anger because...

Sam says:
I'm not a science project. Stop analysing me.
Don't you have better things to do?

Aj says:
ye alright

Aj says:
i've finished my analysis, anyway.

Sam says:
Good. Then you can leave us alone.

Aj says:
what 'us'?

Aj says:
it's just you.

Aj says:
They aren't with you any more.

Aj says:
in fact

Aj says:
I find it funny that you're telling me to leave them alone, when you're probably who they hate most in the world right now

Sam says:
You're saying that like you know them.

Aj says:
you're saying that like you know they don't

Sam says:
No, I'm not.
If they hate me, then that is their decision. Not yours. Not mine.
And if they do, it doesn't mean I'm going to be open to you bothering them. That's not how it works.

Aj says:
Not how what works?

Sam says:
When you love people you stand up for them.
Even if they don't ask for it.
Even if they don't know it's happening.

Aj says:
so what, you'll stand up for them even if they never hear a single word of this?

Aj says:
why waste your time?

Sam says:
It's not a waste of my time if it keeps you from bothering them.
So do me a favour and back off.

Aj says:
nice that you're loyal... a bit sad it's misdirected

Sam says:
That's not really for you to say.

Aj says:
fine, be that way. you'll realise who you really loved one day and wish you'd spent more time on them.

Sam says:
I know the people I love.

Sam says:
And if I didn't we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Sam says:
So take care.

No comments: