Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My 2011

Went to the Gold Coast with family
Started university
Got my provisional liscense
Turned 18 (and got very, very drunk)
Met my baby cousin, Joseph, whom I love more than anything
Attended the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter movie
Lost the last of my rats, Bella
Went to the Ekka, twice
Finished my first year of university with flying colours
Attended Supanova for the first time
Met Julie Benz
Went to Sydney and attended the Harry Potter exhibition
Attended many, many job interviews, none of which were successful
Lost my favourite cousin
Went to Mooloolaba with family
Celebrated Christmas with family
Read Inheritance
Decided to expand my career ideals
Received an offer for a Bachelor of Education, which I accepted


Strange to think that this began during my ninth year of school, and now I'm a second-year university student. Time flies.

No comments: