I have had this blog for over seven years now, and have written over 400 blog posts. Now, I think it is time that I capped this blog off with its final post.
I realise that those who once read this blog probably don't check here anymore; that's okay. This is more for me.
A lot has changed since 2011. It's 2014 now, and I'm 21 years old. I've moved out of home, and live with my boyfriend of nearly two years. He and I bought a German Shepherd puppy together 2 months ago; her name is Echo.
She's thoroughly annoying, but smart, cute, and hilarious. Here's a picture of me and Josh.
I studied a year of arts, then a year of primary education. After that, I got a little stressed, and a little tired of studying. So I took a year off. I worked, I enjoyed life, I spent time with Josh.
Then we moved out, and I applied for uni. I got accepted and currently study journalism, which I'm really enjoying. But to be honest, my aspirations have never changed. I've always wanted to be an author, and that is still the case. I'm working on a new novel now, and find myself more convinced than ever that I want this. I want it more than anything.
It's going to happen for me.
Anyway, I'm studying and writing, and playing with puppy and enjoying life. More than ever, I'm enjoying life. Loneliness, in a share house that's always busy, is impossible. And depression, with a guy that loves me and treats me so well, isn't an option.
Life is good.


1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment