"Were you born blonde?"
I looked at him sceptically. "Is this a trick question?"
"No, totally serious."
"Um... no... why?"
He narrowed his eyes in a Are You Joking? type of look.
"You tell me."
I raised my eyes to try and look at the paper towel I was clutching to my head. "Okay, so I walked into another door. It's not my fault that she opened it so fast!"
"It's completely your fault. I was there, no one opened it."
"Well..." I gave up. "Fine, okay, shut up!"
He grinned. "Thought so."
---
Stupid Stalker Guy. Stupid conversation. Hehehehe, yeah, that was an actual conversation between me and him... nobody say anything. Haha.
Well, I just got back from shopping with Mum and Indi, stupid place was crowded as. It was fun though, I guess.
Sorry for not posting a lot lately, guys-- and not commenting, too-- but, yeah, when this term finishes I promise I'll try and post more often.
My Dad's birthday is on Tuesday, which is why we were shopping today. Then my birthday is in just over a week, :D Yay.
Anyway, I'm sorta creeped out even more by Stalker Guy, because all of a sudden I'm his "bestest friend", and he talks a lot. And apparently that girl who always looks at me evilly in English (we actually have conversations now, hahaha) considers me her best friend too, and no, she wasn't actually joking. O_o I know this because she and Stalker Guy met in Life Ed on Wednesday, and OMIGOD, I wanted to hide in a corner...
Aaaaanyways, I didn't actually fail my Science exam (yay!), I got a B+, so yep. And we did the stupid Romeo and Juliet performance.
Sorry, my week's been kinda boring.
And, guys, glad you thought the story was okay :] Thanks muchly. I did write another part to it, but it was at school so it's not typed up; it's not as good as the first one, so I'm not sure if I want you to read it, hehehe.
Ellie also managed to tell half the people I know about my book, and now every three seconds, it's like, "Sam! Please send it to me! Pleaaaaaaase?"
Lol... oh well...
Sorry if I'm just talking about random things, I'm a bit hyped up on coke at the moment, muahahahaa... yeah. :S
Now I'm going to think of a question to ask you guys... hm.
Okay, in the spirit of things, which do you prefer: milk chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate?
Cya guys! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
xo hi hi xo
Actually, I happen to prefer milk chocolate thank you very much.
Huh? I thought I was your bestest friend! *sniffles*
Lol just kidding.
Sorrie for the shortie
xo bi bi xo
Hahahahaha, I looved the title!
Anyways, um, interesting convo with Stalker Guy. He doesn't sound so stalkerish, just funny. Hehehehehhe and he made fun of you.. tsk tsk.
Heeey, I went shopping with my sis and Mom, too! Maybe if there were a time warp in the space continuum, an abnormality resulting in a tunnel between the two locations-- a black hole, if you will-- was created; thus, ensuring an impossible meeting between yourself and I, also resulting in inevitable doom for the universe.
Hahahaha, that was fun to write. I racked my head for all the sci-fi movies I've watched with my bros.
Anyways, back on topic... Hehehe, I feel for you, having to turn people down every three seconds when they ask for your book. And of course we want tor ead the second part of the story! If you don't want to post it, that's your biz, but just know that we do want it.
Oh, and one last thing... milk chocolate. Hands down. I'm agonizing right now 'cause my Mom hasn't bought Chocolate Nesquik and I finished it like two weeks ago. You're killing me, woman! Ugh, instead we have the strawberry one.... haven't tried it and don't plan on trying it.
Well, I believe this comment is long enough right about.... now.
Goodbye, Mrs. Wammy.
This message has been brought to you by the Huggies. "I'm a big kid now!"
mainly milk chocolate but also dark =]
:O but but but i thought WE were bestest best friends!! ='[
kidding! lol =]
stalker guy = creepy, run away NOW
and girl who gives you the evil eye = lock her in a cupboard
go for it you know you want to =]
i would very much like to read part 2 of the story =]]]
born blond?? i wouldnt ask you that question like your hair color is obviously natural and you wouldntve been born blond, IDIOT
email me the book?? lol
xxo
i personally prefer milk chocolate :P
now with this stalker guy, he doesnt sound so stalkerish? now you said i couldn't say anything so i wont but..lol :P
anywaaaay
dont know what else to say :s
x
Post a Comment