Yelloh yelloh, everybody. How've your week's been?
Considering, mine's been alright. On Sunday, Dad told me that I had an orthodontist appointment for Tuesday, and since Mum's back at university, and he has a job, I'd be going by myself. I didn't like the concept, much.
Thankfully (though, sorta worriedly) he got the dates wrong, and it's next week. Yay. One less horrible thing this week.
Yesterday (Monday) all the girls got the cancer vaccinations; they weren't horrible, so it was alright. What was worse, yesterday, was that a guy in my History class threw up... several times. I felt bad for him, sure, but ick! It was... gross. But then I felt even worse, cause he started coughing up blood, and was rushed to hospital to get his stomach pumped. Apparently, he drank a whole bottle of wine. Wonder why he was so sick! Yeesh...
I can't really remember much else about yesterday, I want to post a few photos that would explain better, buuuuut I'm using the crappy computer, so it turns out I can't. I'll try and see if it works at the end of this post.
So today, I felt like crap, I seriously did. So much so that I accidentally took five painkillers in an hour. No, it really was an accident. I took two or three at first, and then I was like, "Aaaagggghh..." and took some more. Anywho, I'm blaming that for the slightly vague look on my face during school. Which, of course, was noticeable, as always. It's as if, when I feel horrible, I glow fluero green or something that makes me stand out, seriously! I appreciate my friends caring that I'm sick... but aaagh!
This was basically the conversation that repeatedly happened throughout the day among me and different people.
Them: Oh, are you okay?
Me: Yep, fine.
Them: Are you sure?
Me: Yahuh.
Them: Reaaaaally?
Me: ...Yes.
Them: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing!
Etc, etc.
And May won't leave me the hell alone! sdfjsfpjsdfjopfsdopj!!! It makes no sense, it doesn't. Here's my theory, correct me if you think differently.
Okay, so she's used to people being totally EXILED when she decides not to talk to them, whereas for me, the only person actually still ignoring me is her. Occassionally. No one else seems to be listening to her (whatever she must say about me...?), which must annoy her, lots. That thought, of course, gives me endless amusement, really.
And today in the library, I was talking to Stalker Guy and Alex, and Stalker Guy kept grabbing my arm (don't ask, it was so random) and stuff, and when I got up to get a book he followed me, and then right when I was walking past May, he hugged me, and she was staring at me, I was like, "Get off get off get off!"
Stupid frickin' Stalker Guy. He freaks me out.
But, as I probably should point out, May is one of those people who believes that when you talk to a guy, you must like him. She doesn't have any "guy friends", and when I, or anyone else she knows, talk to a guy, she'll look so condescending and have an "Oooh, I know your secret!" look on her face.
So when I eventually got so bored that I went and got my iPod out of my bag, and Stalker Guy yelled, "I love you Sammy!" you can imagine what her reaction was.
Yeah. When I walked past her, she whispered to me, "Are you two going out?"
No! Ick, seriously, it's Stalker Guy!!!
I just think that May's still in that grade four stage where the girls chase after the boys, who run away and scream cause they're scared of girl germs.
And I got my Romeo and Juliet script back. That was the only reason I could think to go to school today, I felt so bad.
Don't call me a nerd just cause I look forward to English, haha.
Anywho, tomorrow I'm getting the tetanus (or however the heck you spell it) needle-- fun fun! Then on Thursday I have a Science exam, and I've convinced myself I'll fail it.
All in all, a fantastic week, but I'm sure that there've been worse... I'm just a bit melodramatic.
Not so much as my sister, though, who had a loose tooth, and the other night she was eating and twisted it. That's it. Twisted it. It didn't come out, it didn't bleed, nothing happened! She screamed-- like, full on, hysterical screaming-- for an hour, and then cried for another two. Sheesh. My solution was to pull it out, haha. Her reaction was, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"
Anddd, for some reason, I just remembered a conversation Ellie and I were having about the Biggest Loser. You all know that show, right...?
Anyways, Ellie was like, "If I was ever on that show, I'd probably lose."
And then I went, "If I was ever on that show, during the first day, I'd be like, 'Oh, stuff you all, I'm going home and eating an entire tub of ice cream.'" :D I'm persistant!
Oh, and by the way... no, I cannot say toy boat three times really fast, PF, hehe, but I did manage to find someone who can. She's weird... really good at tongue twisters. I'm going to try and find more, if anyone finds some really good ones, please tell me? Baha, sorta random.
Okay, now I'm gonna see if the stupid computer will let me upload photos.
.jpg)
*Pictures of Jellybean* -- Sorry that they're not rotated, but as I said... stupid computer.
.jpg)
Stalker Guy had my phone in History and tried to take a picture of May (if you can see, she's the blurred outline of a person with their hand up, lmao) and then I pushed down the phone to stop him, right as he pressed capture, so yes... time to delete this one, lol!
And the other one is a picture of Ellie *trying* to raise one eyebrow, and finally giving up and forcibly doing it, haha. Amusing.
Alrighty, I think that's all I had to say.
Buh-bye.
<3
.jpg)
1 comment:
lol.
i can raise one eyebrow without holding the other one down =]
lmao my cats in the computer cupboard.
just thought id mention that.
ummm what else did you write...
wow i think thre might be a possible chance the stalker guy likes you. you know maybe.
lucky you...
i hate people who are still like stuck back in junior primary school phase where the only reason your friends with guys is coz you like them. stupid.
ohh the tetanus needle, that one hurts wayyyy less than the cancer vacination ones =]
im sure you wont fail the science test, your really smart.
YAY i just befriended one of my brothers mate!! he has a car! YAY
lol he told me its random for one of his mates sisters to be texting him and im like are you not used to random?? and he said no. i was like :O
but we're still gonna be friends =]
i like making new friends.
nah thats not nerdy going coz you like a subject, you happen to be like good at english so why shouldnt you go.
ok well i cant remember anything else and roxsas is trying to eat a stamp =s
xxo
Post a Comment