Hey guys.
Yeah, Ellie and I think that my iPod is magical. Basically, my History class went to Caboolture on Monday for an excursion, so it was like an hour and a half each way. Anyways, by the time we got to the place in Caboolture, my iPod was on low battery. Then, I turned it off and a few hours later we got back on the bus, and it still was (of course, it's not that magical). Anyway, I expected it to die any minute, but it lasted me the hour and a half trip back home, half an hour at home that afternoon, and the forty minute bus ride to school this morning. Lmfao... magic, hey?
Anyway, like I said, I had an excursion yesterday (Monday). We went to this "museum". I put the museum in inverted commas because we never actually saw any museum. We drove onto this dirt road that pointed to a museum, and then were standing in the middle of about a two hundred metre-square field of grass. So we sat under a huge tree and listened to these two guys talk for almost three hours. Ergh, boring, much? Okay, so we saw some medieval swords, armour, etc... and some people got to shoot the guy with blunt arrows, but still.
Anyways, when I got home, it was Mum's first day back at Uni, and my dad's first day at work, so I had to babysit my sister for a few hours. I decided (randomly) that I'd teach her how to actually ride a bike... seeing as she's turning eleven soon, I figured she was way too old to not know how. D:
Then today was good, it went really quickly. Fashion was incredibly random, I basically talked to Sarah and then attempted to play the scribble game with Amy. Uhhh, at lunch, talked...
At the start of History, I was at a row of desks with only three, and I was sitting the furthest from the door (and the teacher, lol). Anyway, Stalker Guy started walking over and sat next to me. Alex had started to, as well, but when she saw Stalker Guy sit next to me, she went and sat next to Liv. Errr, okay?
Me: How come Alex isn't sitting next to you?
Stalker Guy: She doesn't like you. Sorry to have to say it.
(I narrow my eyes at him)
Stalker Guy: Okay, okay! Stop with the evil look! (Bwahaha!) I told her I'd let her sit next to you, and I'd sit on the other side.
Me: Uh, why does it matter?
Stalker Guy: She thinks you're awesome.
Me: Uhhhh...
I kid you not, those were his (and my) exact words. O_o I think he was joking. I dunno. Lol. I find it hard to believe.
Later in History, I wasn't paying attention, whatsoever. I had my head on the desk and was basically staring into space.
The teacher started saying, "For you assessment item this term..."
Yawn. Still wasn't paying attention.
"You have a choice between two different essays."
Lalalala...
"You can write a report on facts, or a story."
Say what?!
I looked up so quickly that I hit my arm with my desk, it hit my knee, and almost fell over. It hit the floor again loudly and everyone looked at me.
The teacher looked at me evilly. "Yes?"
Stalker Guy started laughing and I just said, "Uh... nothing?"
And then, the teacher was talking about how, for our research, we should try and see some primary sources as well. So she goes, "There's some very interesting medieval artefacts in London."
And I'm like, to Stalker Guy, "Ohhhh, dammit! Too bad I don't live in London."
I also told him that I'd pay him to go on Australian Idol and sing the Spongebob Sqiarepants song. (He was singing it and said it'd be his rise to fame... lmao.)
Alrighty, that's been my incredibly uneventful week.
Well, except May keeps asking me to sit next to her in some classes (Simone looks a bit offended, to be honest... which I guess is fair enough?). I just pretend not to hear her and go to the other side of the room. :P I'm ignorant like that... or, at least, it's easy enough for people to believe I am... haha.
Okay, that's definitely it.
Cyaaa guys!
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow that ipod must be magic!! seriously my ipod doesnt stay alive for that long D:
wow what an exciting "museum" sitting under a tree man i wish we had museums like that in bundy, actually i dont think we have any museums in bundy YES!
scribble game??
lol sounds like something id do, did you actually knock the desk over?
ohok i'll remember that if we ever meet and i ask you to sit next to me but you dont and instead sit away from me, i'll KNOW your not that ignorant XD
haha well i have nothing else to say
xxo
lol i thinnk my ipods magical like yours cause it lasts me ages!
geez whaaat a great museam *cough
this staalkeer guy is quite weird
anyway shorty cause your about to post again
x
Post a Comment