Saturday, June 28, 2008

Naivete :D It's a funny word.

Hey guys... I've been guilted into posting. Well, not really. I just kind of feel guilty for not posting.
Erm, well. Yesterday was the last day of school. I didn't go on Wednesday or Thursday cause I was sick, so I kinda wanted to go on Friday to see my friends and whatever.
On Thursday I went to the evil vampire orthodontist (the bad kind of vampire) and so I couldn't sleep that night, >.<
In the end, I got about three hours sleep. I woke up at four, and accidentally fell asleep right as my alarm went off, so I didn't wake up. Then at around 8:30, I got a text from... well, yeah... and he's like, Are you coming today? If you don't, I'll kill you. Which woke me up, and then I'm like, "Oh, crap!" So I told him no, I'd slept in. He messaged back saying of course it had been accidental, and that it was his last day today, and I wasn't going to see him. I replied with, duh, it's everyone's last day. Then he tells me he's not coming back next term.

...

What in the bleeping hell are you TALKING about!?

I was awake at this point. :l
He said his mum had gotten a job across the country, and that I had to come see him today, because he didn't know when they were leaving.
Again,
...
Him: ... !? Say something!
Me: What are you expecting me to say?
Him: Erm, maybe 'I'll come'? Or, 'bye'?
Me: Are you being serious!?
Him: Just come to school.

It was around 10 at this point. I was swearing and tossing up whether I should go or not -- my dad was at work and Mum was asleep. But then, I'm naive, and I didn't know whether or not he was being serious. Besides, I'd wanted to go, originally.
So I got up, ready, etc, grabbed about five painkillers and ran out the door. I caught a council bus to school and walked in, not bothering to sign in at the office. Eh, they'll probably assume I skipped English and Legal.
I walked into Fashion at quarter past 11 and obviously my friends were slightly confused. I didn't tell them why I'd come, just watched a movie and waited for lunch.
I think I fell asleep at lunch, I still hadn't grasped much of the fact that I wasn't at home in bed.
Got to Maths.
Saw Alex, said hi. Saw Nick -- also confused at my sudden appearance. Missy came up to me and started talking, asking me what the hell was going on, why I was so miserable. I told her quite truthfully that I was exhausted. She kept asking, I showed her the message from Stalker Guy. She was quiet for a second.
"Have you seen him yet?" she quizzed me. I responded no.
"So he's actually leaving." Not a question. I told her that I didn't know.
She said bye, told me she'd talk to me later about it.
He turned up about five minutes later as class started. Well, as people came to the room, really, there were only about five of us there.
Him: You came!
Me: Yeah.
Him: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing, I'm... tired.
Him: ...Please don't kill me. Do you promise, Sam? Promise you won't kill me?
Me: At this point in time, yes. I promise you I lack the energy to kill anyone.
Him: I just wanted to see you, that's all. I'm coming next term, I'm not moving. I just wanted you to come.
Me: Alright.
Him: That's it? 'Alright'?
Me: Yeah.
Him: You're not angry?
Me: No. I'm relieved.
Then he hugged me and we talked for the rest of the lesson. We had laptops instead of having to do work, so I watched him play tetris and laughed when he died. Then he'd glare at me evilly and hug me anyway. Weird looks from the teacher.

We got our timetables on Wednesday, apparently, but seeing as I wasn't there, I didn't get mine. I don't know if I have any classes with him or any of my friends.
Ellie and I haven't talked much, lately. I dunno why. I've talked to her about it and she says she doesn't know, either.

My grandparents are coming up tomorrow. Another colourful holiday, I'm sure. Then when they leave, my dad's parents are coming to see us. Haven't seen them in a while. My grandpa got a double/triple bypass and they haven't really been able to travel, which kills them. They're old people who like to go away. :l It bugs me. Seriously, every two months, they'll go overseas. Last time, it was China. Time before that, Fiji. Not to sound selfish, but my parents currently have just over a hundred dollars in their shared bank account. You'd think they could share their excessive amount of money, just enough for us to pay our electricity bill, even.
My writing course goes from Monday to Thursday. 10am - 4pm. Hoping it's fun.
Going to visit Stalker Guy at work on Friday.

Did I tell you guys that about a month ago I got an email from that editor I sent my book to?
She didn't really have enough time to read all of it, just a few chapters. She gave me a few tips. Not very helpful, actually, but oh well. I'm kinda over it... trying to come up with ideas for another book at the moment, but so far I'm at a loss. :S Any super-creative ideas, guys?

Okay. Comment replies.

Nia:
Omg! You know the llama song!? :DDDD It's awesome!
Quadratic... honestly, you will not benefit from knowing what it is, lmao. Stupid maths.
Okay, yes, you proved me wrong, I admit. But so far it's the only correct prediction... nothing else so far. I will, seriously, pay you if anything else turns out to be true. Seriously. That is how far my self-protection goes, lmao :] I do try to not do it. Doesn't work very well.
Yes! I might be working at a pet store, apparently... which may tempt me to steal all the animals and take them home. Lol.

Leesh:
Oh, I'm sorry for not saving you any of the chocolates :S I had like one, my friends at school had the rest. Apologies.
And lol, nice subtlety there :]
Hahaha, yep, just make sure you don't get them fired or they may come after you!
Yeah, that was the reaction Missy and Ellie had to the text as well... lol. And I'm glad you understand. :]

Mari:
I like it! Don't say it's crap. Better than what I wrote, lol.

Jen:
Hey, thanks for commenting! Yeah, the rest of us have been commenting each other and stuff for a while, but I -- and the others, I'm sure -- love to meet new people. And they're only scare when there's a full moon, don't worry. :] Jk.

Thanks, and I read your blog, but I didn't have time to comment then, sorry, but it seems cool, and I look forward to reading more.
I'll be sure to comment the next post, promise.

Okay, guys, I think I'll leave it there.
Two more things.
I'm gonna start writing a fanfic for The Host, cause I finished reading it a few days ago (I don't think there's a category, so I'll just list it as Twilight, hopefully?)... I really loved it, seriously! And and and, I found out that there's going to be two sequels to it. :D! I think it may be my favourite book, or close to it. Read it.

Last thing.
I am 99% sure that he knows that I like him.
Long story.

<3
Cyaaa.

PS. Should I be angry he lied? Cause I'm not. Is that right?

PPS. I have the Final Countdown stuck in my head. Maybe now you guys will, too. :] Spreading the joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont be angry at him for that, cause in the end yu saw him and yu were happy yeah? so it was just a harmless joke cause he wanted to see yu and thats kind of sweet really. AND yu have yu tell u swhy yu think he knows yu like him!? and and im 99.9999% sure he likes yu too! i mean SERIOUSLY are yu blind!?
update soon :)

xx

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

Look at it this way, he lied because he knew it would get you there so obviously he wanted you there.

I think he likes you tooooo :)

Hah. Only scary in full moons? Nu uh. Im at my strongest point during Twilight, a New Moon, or an Eclipse. ;) Cuz Im actually half vampire.

*hears gasp*

you didn't know that? Oooooh!
I can prove it too.
1) No one can sneak up on me (super senses)
2) I became a much faster runner - even in flip flops!
3) My eyes darken when Im angry. (im serious, just a lil tho.)
4) I like red drinks better then others (blood)
5) I have no fear of blood if I get a bad cute on my finger I stick it in my mouth ;) (it actually stops the bleeding....)

that's all I can think offff.........

I will check Jens blog!

xo bi bi xo

xoxo,
xx . Mari . xx

P.S I might start a new fic for Gossip Girl or something.....and I started a new Twilight one x) obsessed much?

P.P.S Im going to read the Host as soon as I can, as well as Vampire Diaries, and Maximum Ride.