The title is a very long and complicated story, which I will not go into. See, I promised myself that although I have quite a lot to say on the subject, I will not talk about Stalker Guy for the entire post.
Okay, so this week has been fairly good. Some realisations and things along those lines, but apart from that, completely normal. My friends have been incredibly gossipy though, lately, about the guy I mentioned either last post or the one before-- Lewis? Well, there's a lot of wondering who he likes in the group, as he admitted to severely liking one of us, though not saying who. To be honest, I coudn't care less, and I dunno why they're making such a big deal about it. They've been talking for forever now, and it's starting to get slightly boring.
So we had a huge group conversation on msn the other night. I have it on message history, wait a sec. This took ages to change the names for. So you guys better read it, heheh.
Ellie:
ur turn
Missy:
Me
Missy:
Umm
Missy:
Sammy
Me:
Yes?
Missy:
out off
Ellie:
Lollipop
Missy:
how u spell Kendal
Lewis:
Kendall
Rya:
ha ha
Me:
Oh dear god.
Missy:
kendall and lewis
Ellie:
*evil laugh*
Missy:
who would u pick
Rya:
ur weird!!
Missy:
no offence lewis
Me:
Errr.
Ellie:
choose Kendal
Missy:
hehe
Me:
You guys are evil…
Missy:
Sam
Missy:
:) ??
Me:
Kendal.
Me:
No offence to Lewis.
Missy:
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh
Ellie:
Yay
Missy:
:D
Lewis:
It’s fine
Lewis:
You only didnt say me cos I'm here, obviously :P
Me:
Err, sure.
Missy:
sammys turn
Rya:
yay sammy is nice
Me:
Haha, sorry, brb. Someone can take my turn.
Rya:
damn you sammy lol
Missy:
Someone else go
*After lots of stalling*
Lewis:
Rya
Lewis:
Out of Chris, Kendall and Thomas, who would you choose?
Me:
Why Kendal?
Missy:
Lol
Missy:
y… is he urs sammy?
Rya:
Yeh why Kendal
Rya:
Haha
Me:
Oh, very funny. Of course not.
Missy:
Cherry Cherry Cherry
Lewis:
Just first guy that came to mind
Lewis:
He’s not cheating on you Sammy :)
Me:
I’m gonna hit someone soon enough.
Missy:
Sarah’s turn shes here with me
Missy:
sammy, wat cheese do you like: coon or tasty?
Me:
Aaagh!
Rya:
Lol sam <3
*Lots of rambling and unimportant questions*
Lewis:
Wha?
Lewis:
You asked me a question?
Ellie:
Sarah rya or sam?
Missy:
Hahaha yay good question
Lewis:
…
Lewis:
Do I have to answer?
*About an hour later, after lots of stalling*
Missy:
Lewis answer the goddam question
Lewis:
If I answer, the person i say will get freaked out
Lewis:
It wouldnt be so bad if al my options werent in the same convo...
Ellie:
Lewis answer already
Rya:
I’m kinda freaked out…
Me:
Lewis, seriously, a monkey would’ve answered faster.
Ellie:
Lol exactly
Lewis:
I’m not a monkey. Monkey’s don’t know what secrets are.
Me:
And therefore would have answered faster.
Lewis:
Fine, fine.
Lewis:
I’ll shut you all up.
Lewis:
Sam :)
Missy:
Haha sammy! :D
Rya:
aw lol
Ellie:
sam ur life is getting complicated!!!!!!!!
Shane:
And the silence sets in.
Lewis:
Hahahha.
*Continue game*
Stupid question game >:l
Anyways, I just thought I'd include that, cause for the past couple of days, that's all anyone's been talking about.
And technically, copying a conversation that I had concerning Stalker Guy is not the same as talking about him, so there.
So, what else... errrmmm...I told Leesha something that is probably quite vital in how I'll be writing some... topics... for the next little while, but, ahhh, that would ruin the rules I set for this post. Also, I don't want to talk about it!
Oh, also, Lewis broke up with his girlfriend. So he's not cheating or anything like that.
On Monday we're all going to the movies cause it's a public holiday. Ah, actually, I'm not sure if I want to go. Complicated, but yes. I'll tell you guys some other time.
Also, someone who I am not allowed to mention has somehow gotten my new mobile number and is texting me non-stop. Hah, we have funny and incredibly random conversations.
What else? ...I think that's it. Oh, and I watched Rogue, that crocodile movie that I mentioned. It was sorta good. Some parts of it were kinda lame, but others were cool.
So yep. I have run out of time to answer comments. But I'll curse you all if you mention anything about the subject I have forbidden. Curse you, got it? :] Have a nice day.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha vital information it is indeed. and now i get to say to yu i told yu so :D
how fun!
movies!? who's going?
leesh x
got your number, eh?
texting you all the time, eh?
incredibly interesting stuff, eh?
curse me all you like, honey. next minute it'll be raunchy texts and midnight meetings ;)
Oh and btw, I never said his name!!
loveyouuxxxx
Um... this post confuseth me.
Realisations, you say? Do go into that, please m'lady.
Gah, it's best to just let them roll over the topic all they want 'till they get tired of it and you're like "ha!" when they finally get sick of it.
Heeeyyy, not cool. I want to know what Leesha knows that we all don't know. *Pout*
Ooooo, no, not a curse! Ahehe, I think even O expect me to break the rule and get cursed and all as a consequence, but I don't know.... I really don't need a curse right now, man. So, I'll leave you to your d-e-n-i-a-l and p-r-o-h-i-b-i-t-i-o-n-s and all. Don't ask why I spelled them out, I don't know either.
Smiles!
PF
xo hi hi xo
What was the thing you told Leesh? TELL ME!! No fair, leesh is your favorite :(
*cries*
*cries more*
*is done*
okay...so....
im sorta gettin a vibe that Lewis might like you?.....
that's all.
xo bi bi xo
you know you love me,
xx . Mari . xx
Post a Comment