It's just like him, to wander off in the evergreen park,
Slowly searching,
For any sign, of the ones he used to love.
Slowly searching,
For any sign, of the ones he used to love.
He says he's got nothing left to live for,
And this time I think you'll know...
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
She's just like him;
Spoilt rotten, confused by the lies she's been fed;
And she's searching for no one...
(But herself.)
Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy,
That she is her;
And this time I think you'll know...
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out...
(There is more to know.)
We're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
x2
You are not alone.
------------------------------------
Sorry guys, I do love that song! In case you kind of hadn't grasped, it's called "You're Not Alone", but I'm not sure who the artist is. Hold on, I'll find it on Youtube for you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uhD8WnBQQIw
Alrighty. Tell me what you think!
Sooooo, today was awesome. Well actually, it was pretty boring, but one vital factor made it awesome. Oooh, no, this isn't going to be another confusing post (sorry about that, by the way!).
Maybe I should just say it?
Should I, shouldn't I? I know I should.
Hmmmm....
Well, let's talk about yesterday firstly. I had to get up incredibly early (and you guys know how I despise early mornings, right?!) cause... someone... needed help with their History assignment. So I helped him finish it, then he emailed it to me and I printed it off, cause his printer wasn't working (or so he said, turned out that it was, later that day). Anyways, I saw him at Morning Tea. ...He brought me chocolates! :o
Can't remember much else, we had Historyyyy and I made up some stupid improv to get out of my speech. And for someone as bad as improvising as I am, I have to say it was quite brilliant. Then after school finished, Simone, he and I stayed back and went to a Maths study session that our teacher had bullied us into coming to. See, I'm in Maths ext., which probably means I should pay attention, but I don't. I talk to Simone. So the teacher taught us and about five other students for an hour after school (as there's an exam on Friday!) and now I think I may actually understand the whole concept of solving negative fraction Quadratics! Whew!
...But I still have to go to another study session after school tomorrow. Which is okay, seeing as it was pretty fun. She teaches us like we're little kids, and... well, my friends will be there. So yeah, Maths is actually fun for once.
Then I kind of got hyper on chocolate (thanks to him) and was being fairly annoying yesterday afternoon. But then the sugar high wore off and the fact that I'd been up since 5 started to get to me. So I fell asleep, and forgot to text him back.
Okay, today. I wonder if you guys have figured it out on your own, yet... nothing major, just feelings that I may be trying to hint to you guys? Oh well.
So today, after Form all of the girls in the school had to go to the Activities Centre and got some sort of lecture about graffity in certain places around the school. So we missed out on part of class, and all of the guys were laughing and going, "Ha, in your face!" and all of us just went, "In your face, you have to go there at Morning Tea!" Haha. The guys weren't happy.
Anyways, I've almost finished the shirt I'm making in Fashion. It's due on Friday. And it actually doesn't look too bad :O I might show you guys a picture sometime, when I get it back. Hehe, the word cheesecloth always makes me laugh.
Anyways... boring, boring, boring, until LED. Alex and Stalker Guy (first time I typed his name in this post :D) were there; our table was "too crowded", according to the teacher, so I went with them, and creepy-eyes-girl (whom I'm yet to think of a name for), May and Simone stayed at the other table. And they kept glancing over at me, which I pretended not to see. Actually, a few people were looking at us. Let me try and describe this in a way that you'll not judge me, lmao. He pushed his chair next to mine and was leaning behind me, with his arms around my shoulders and his head next to mine. Didn't work? Ehhh, I didn't think it would...
Also, I was singing the Llama Song today... wait, first, I've gotta show you guys the lyrics...
Here's a llama
There's a llama
And another little llama.
Fuzzy llama, funny llama,
Llama, llama, duck.
Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama,
Tablet, brick, potato, llama.
Llama, llama, mushroom, llama,
Llama, llama, duck.
I was once a treehouse,
I lived in a cake,
But I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake.
I was only three years dead,
But it told a tale.
And now listen little child,
To the safety rail.
Did you ever see a llama,
Kiss a llama on the llama,
Llama's llama, tastes of llama,
Llama, llama, duck.
Half a llama, twice the llama,
Not a llama, farmer, llama.
Llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama, duck.
Is that how it's told now?
Is it all so old?
Is it made of lemon juice, doorknob, ankle, cold?
Now my song is getting thin,
I've run out of luck!
Time for me to retire now, and become a duck.
Haha, like it? That's all from memory. :] I love it!
Anyways, I was singing that today and he said I looked cute when I sing. :l Which of course made me embarrassed. Which was then brought to May's attention (she has a radar or something when I get embarrassed, I don't know!) and then to everyone else's. So then he hugged me. And it didn't help the situation. Aaaagh.
This arvo we played table tennis, it was so much fun! Ellie and I are so unco, I broke one of the wheels on a table when we were bringing it out, it flipped and hit the ground hard. Then we tried to get another one and it snapped in half. So some year twelvers took pity on us and brought us a table. And then Missy kept hitting the ball, and I'd run and get it, and then I'd hit it, and it'd usually hit someone else. My luck.
And Sarah's reading New Moon right now, it's so sad cause it's depressing her. Sigh. Haha, now I've gotten Rya, Dani, Missy, Sarah, Jess, creepy-eyes-girl AND my English teacher to read Twilight. Woot. I know there's no point encouraging Ellie, she hates reading. All books, it's nothing against the author. She just can't be bothered, and I'm not gonna try and make her do something she hates, anyway.
What else...?
Errrrr, oh yeah. I still don't think he likes me. It's not denial, it's... self-protection, I spose? If I think he likes me (and I like him back...) and it turns out he DOESN'T... I don't know. I'll be sad.
Ooh, also, only two-and-a-half more weeks of school. Then, in the first week of holidays I have a writer's course! :D It's gonna be fun. And I'm also currently filling out my work experience forms, they're due on Friday. NEXT holidays, which are September, I think? I so can't wait. It'll be really cool; I'm hoping to work somewhere with animals-- vet surgery, RSPCA, maybe?
Anyways, I think that's enough for now.
And Mari, I so do not have favourites of you guys! I love you all very much the same. Hahah, I sound like my mum... but I know she's lying. Bwahaha.
And this time I think you'll know...
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
She's just like him;
Spoilt rotten, confused by the lies she's been fed;
And she's searching for no one...
(But herself.)
Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy,
That she is her;
And this time I think you'll know...
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out...
(There is more to know.)
We're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
You're not alone,
There is more to this, I know.
You can make it out, you will live to tell.
x2
You are not alone.
------------------------------------
Sorry guys, I do love that song! In case you kind of hadn't grasped, it's called "You're Not Alone", but I'm not sure who the artist is. Hold on, I'll find it on Youtube for you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uhD8WnBQQIw
Alrighty. Tell me what you think!
Sooooo, today was awesome. Well actually, it was pretty boring, but one vital factor made it awesome. Oooh, no, this isn't going to be another confusing post (sorry about that, by the way!).
Maybe I should just say it?
Should I, shouldn't I? I know I should.
Hmmmm....
Well, let's talk about yesterday firstly. I had to get up incredibly early (and you guys know how I despise early mornings, right?!) cause... someone... needed help with their History assignment. So I helped him finish it, then he emailed it to me and I printed it off, cause his printer wasn't working (or so he said, turned out that it was, later that day). Anyways, I saw him at Morning Tea. ...He brought me chocolates! :o
Can't remember much else, we had Historyyyy and I made up some stupid improv to get out of my speech. And for someone as bad as improvising as I am, I have to say it was quite brilliant. Then after school finished, Simone, he and I stayed back and went to a Maths study session that our teacher had bullied us into coming to. See, I'm in Maths ext., which probably means I should pay attention, but I don't. I talk to Simone. So the teacher taught us and about five other students for an hour after school (as there's an exam on Friday!) and now I think I may actually understand the whole concept of solving negative fraction Quadratics! Whew!
...But I still have to go to another study session after school tomorrow. Which is okay, seeing as it was pretty fun. She teaches us like we're little kids, and... well, my friends will be there. So yeah, Maths is actually fun for once.
Then I kind of got hyper on chocolate (thanks to him) and was being fairly annoying yesterday afternoon. But then the sugar high wore off and the fact that I'd been up since 5 started to get to me. So I fell asleep, and forgot to text him back.
Okay, today. I wonder if you guys have figured it out on your own, yet... nothing major, just feelings that I may be trying to hint to you guys? Oh well.
So today, after Form all of the girls in the school had to go to the Activities Centre and got some sort of lecture about graffity in certain places around the school. So we missed out on part of class, and all of the guys were laughing and going, "Ha, in your face!" and all of us just went, "In your face, you have to go there at Morning Tea!" Haha. The guys weren't happy.
Anyways, I've almost finished the shirt I'm making in Fashion. It's due on Friday. And it actually doesn't look too bad :O I might show you guys a picture sometime, when I get it back. Hehe, the word cheesecloth always makes me laugh.
Anyways... boring, boring, boring, until LED. Alex and Stalker Guy (first time I typed his name in this post :D) were there; our table was "too crowded", according to the teacher, so I went with them, and creepy-eyes-girl (whom I'm yet to think of a name for), May and Simone stayed at the other table. And they kept glancing over at me, which I pretended not to see. Actually, a few people were looking at us. Let me try and describe this in a way that you'll not judge me, lmao. He pushed his chair next to mine and was leaning behind me, with his arms around my shoulders and his head next to mine. Didn't work? Ehhh, I didn't think it would...
Also, I was singing the Llama Song today... wait, first, I've gotta show you guys the lyrics...
Here's a llama
There's a llama
And another little llama.
Fuzzy llama, funny llama,
Llama, llama, duck.
Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama,
Tablet, brick, potato, llama.
Llama, llama, mushroom, llama,
Llama, llama, duck.
I was once a treehouse,
I lived in a cake,
But I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake.
I was only three years dead,
But it told a tale.
And now listen little child,
To the safety rail.
Did you ever see a llama,
Kiss a llama on the llama,
Llama's llama, tastes of llama,
Llama, llama, duck.
Half a llama, twice the llama,
Not a llama, farmer, llama.
Llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama, duck.
Is that how it's told now?
Is it all so old?
Is it made of lemon juice, doorknob, ankle, cold?
Now my song is getting thin,
I've run out of luck!
Time for me to retire now, and become a duck.
Haha, like it? That's all from memory. :] I love it!
Anyways, I was singing that today and he said I looked cute when I sing. :l Which of course made me embarrassed. Which was then brought to May's attention (she has a radar or something when I get embarrassed, I don't know!) and then to everyone else's. So then he hugged me. And it didn't help the situation. Aaaagh.
This arvo we played table tennis, it was so much fun! Ellie and I are so unco, I broke one of the wheels on a table when we were bringing it out, it flipped and hit the ground hard. Then we tried to get another one and it snapped in half. So some year twelvers took pity on us and brought us a table. And then Missy kept hitting the ball, and I'd run and get it, and then I'd hit it, and it'd usually hit someone else. My luck.
And Sarah's reading New Moon right now, it's so sad cause it's depressing her. Sigh. Haha, now I've gotten Rya, Dani, Missy, Sarah, Jess, creepy-eyes-girl AND my English teacher to read Twilight. Woot. I know there's no point encouraging Ellie, she hates reading. All books, it's nothing against the author. She just can't be bothered, and I'm not gonna try and make her do something she hates, anyway.
What else...?
Errrrr, oh yeah. I still don't think he likes me. It's not denial, it's... self-protection, I spose? If I think he likes me (and I like him back...) and it turns out he DOESN'T... I don't know. I'll be sad.
Ooh, also, only two-and-a-half more weeks of school. Then, in the first week of holidays I have a writer's course! :D It's gonna be fun. And I'm also currently filling out my work experience forms, they're due on Friday. NEXT holidays, which are September, I think? I so can't wait. It'll be really cool; I'm hoping to work somewhere with animals-- vet surgery, RSPCA, maybe?
Anyways, I think that's enough for now.
And Mari, I so do not have favourites of you guys! I love you all very much the same. Hahah, I sound like my mum... but I know she's lying. Bwahaha.
Cyaaaa. (No curses today, I owe you guys!)
1 comment:
LLAMA SONG :D
i love the llama song :D
& he bought you chocolates? AWHH!
A quadratawhoo? :S
AND HINT?
FEELINGS THAT YOU'RE HINTING THAT I'VE BEEN PREDICTING FOR HOW LONG!? :D
& i understand what you mean, toni used to do it all the time.
& baby (}) stop doing the self protection thing! i do it too!
&& working with aminals? :L LOVELY:D i loveth aminals :D
& WE KNOW YOU'RE LYING TOO! JUST LIKE YOUR MUM! -EEEVIL EYES-
loveyouxxxxx
Post a Comment