This post's for boredom's sake. And Ellie found this creepy... come to think of it, I do as well. Hahaha.
Ha! Okay, maybe it's not as funny as I think, but whatever! xDDD
Stalker Guy just signed in. His name is a quote from me :D Baby cheeses, lmao... sigh. Sorry guys, I gotta go. Read. Post. Below. <3333
5 comments:
tis a bit scary!
will ava look now xxx
read post below :D
yu told me about those chocolates, i like chocolates, why didn't yu save any for me hmph.
and now everyone knows
i can say
sammy loves stalker guy
sammy loves stalker guy
sammy loves stalker guy
sammy loves stalker guy
sammy loves stalker guy
sammy loves stalker guy
haha :)x
oh and yu going to get a proper picture of him one of these days?
xo hi hi xo
Oooooooohhhh you and stalker guy eh? I bet you'll be going out soon enoughhhh.
Read the post....commented........yeah.
Creepyy.....
xo bi bi xo
you know you love me,
xx . Mari . xx
Hey!
I've been reading your blog for awhile now, but I never really know what to say when I comment because it seems like everyone here is friends already!
Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say that I love your blog :)
Love, Jen
Post a Comment