
The Nemo I've been drawing on the computer at school.
Budget (not the best picture).
Jellybean -- hasn't she grown? xP
Kelly and Juliet, Indi's rats. I saved them after Indi and her friend gave them a bath. :l
:D So cute. But poor Juliet.
-----
Today's the fifteenth, right? Yeah, that sounds about right. So I'll either post sometime next week, or on the 25th. Cause that'll be the exact day-anniversary-thing since I started this blog... so.
Well, a couple of things have happened. Not very exciting, but at least they're something, I guess.
I'll talk about some of the lighter stuff, then explain the title of this post.
Well, on Wednesday, seeing as it was a public holiday, we had a barbeque. My aunt and uncle came over, and it was pretty funny. I yelled at the bird for not knowing analog time, and my aunt tried to convince me to get married and have a baby within the next two years O.o Jokingly, of course. Still weirded me out...
My dad got all confused (with a little help from some alcoholic beverage?) and thought that the fridge was the oven and vice versa. Prolonged dinner a bit, but was funny.
My aunt rented Juno out just to emphasise her joke and freak me out some more.
My mother told me she'd help if I was nice enough, I told her to shuttup and she goes, "Well, then I'll just hinder your survivement." And both me and my aunt (grammar Nazi's, the two of us) went, "Survivement?" and she's like, "Oh shuttup." xD
And earlier that day I went driving with Dad down some of the country-ish streets next to our suburb. I drove past a couple of cars at 60km, it wasn't so bad. I drove home, too. On a main road. :D How illegal of me. But it was cool. Dad's bought me L Plates, which'll be useless for the next seven + months, anyway, but oh well. I don't think I'll drive much cause Mum's fairly against it.
That same day, my friends (being Ellie, Missy, Sarah, Kate, Lewis, etc) went to the Ekka; I didn't go. It was annoying and made me fairly upset, especially when Ellie kept texting me, oblivious to my annoyance, saying how awesome fun it was, etc. I tried to remain calm and not text back saying, who the hell cares? with a different word for hell.
Had Thursday off too, went to the orthodontist (woo! fun fun...) and while I was gone, my sister and her friend went in my room and messaged a bunch of people on my msn, and deleted a couple of my stories. I got home, and thanks to message history, found out about it, and yelled at her for a while. Then my parents starting yelling at her... and I went away. Then Ellie was texting me again, going on about how much fun she had at the Ekka, and went through telling me everything they did. So close to losing my temper.
Didn't go to school today; didn't want to deal with all of them ranting like Ellie had been. She keeps messaging asking where I am, why aren't I at school, etc, and I'm not replying.
Pff, on to the title of this post. On Monday, we (being Sarina, Simone and I) were walking to Science when Lewis came up to me and said hi. Then when he left, we kept walking, and Sarina asked who he was. Simone interrupted me and told her that he was this really annoying guy, and went on incredulously about how could I not be annoyed by him. I just told her that very few people annoy me. Actually, I could only think of one.
Then she goes, "Really? Not even May?" which seemed like a strange statement for her to make about her friend. I told her no, not really, only some of the things she did. Sarina asked what I meant, and Simone interrupted again, telling her all about last year.
I then asked her (attempting casual) why this had been, again. Simone said to me that she didn't really know all of the details. But she said to me, "All I know is, one day May told me to stop talking to you. She says she thought you were friends with K."
Which of course is absolutely ridiculous-- not only the prospect of me having been friends with K at that point, but the fact that May had assumed something and acted on it without further investigation. Simone had gone on to tell me that she'd thought to herself that it had been a stupid thing, at the time, because she hadn't thought that I was friends with K, at all.
I managed not to ask her why she hadn't just told May that, rather than let May rule all of her actions like a freaking puppeteer. Oh well.
I guess it's all in the past, but it just annoys me, because all of that time, I'd been thinking that I must have done something really horrible, that I must have been some sort of bad friend. But now I find out that I hadn't done anything whatsoever; they'd ignored me for half-a-frickin' year for NOTHING.
Eh, moving on...
My aunt's doing some case studies in Melbourne high schools next week, and she was talking to me about how it'll earn her enough ff points to buy me a plane ticket there in the first week of December. So that's cool.
I don't really know what else to say... O.o I'm going to the hairdressers on Wednesday? Yippee...
Umm... and also thanks to you guys who I've gotten to talk to this week a bit more than usual, really cheered me up. I haven't got everybody's msn, though, so I haven't been able to talk to all of you and have random conversations D: And also, thanks for the comments on the previous post, everyone.
Ah, about the name Budget... like I said, it's a misnomer. I tried to think of something that's totally predictable, boring, that kind of thing, y'know, cause she's the opposite. So that's where Budget came from, I guess.
Not sure of what else to say. I don't want to complain in this blog, I really don't, because if I did, it'd just go on and on and on, and blegh, you guys shouldn't have to put up with that.
I've started to write a new story... I can't say it's my happiest... but it helps. I don't think I'll show anyone, ever. Really, it's not very cheerful. Domestic abuse and all that; I won't tell you where I got the idea from. :\
So yep... that's been my week... have a good weekend, hope to talk to you all soon <3
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
haha, melbourne here yu come. yu can come and socialise with your blogging buddy :D
because were just cool like that :P
and its really annoying when friends do that and all that stuff. and im watching the tad hamilton movie thing. was watching the olympics before GO ZE AUSSIES!
btw thank yu for your helpul comment. i laughed at the colourful beads thing. and i also felt better after yu said that stuff about seth so thank yu sammy :)
and maybe you should throw some not so colourful beads at your sister and her friend
hmm..
anyways
loves yu sammy wammy
x
thats stupid ellie texting you and saying how great the ekka was and such when you werent there, i mean thats seriously not nice and i wouldnt have blamed you if youd gone off at her but i admire you for not =]
i think you should maybe somehow get revenge on your sister involving maybe a closet and a lock =]
you get the idea? ;]
love you sambo the hobo
i mean sammy xxo
Post a Comment