Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Isn’t it funny, how one of the first good days I’ve had in weeks, turns out to be one of the worst?
Isn’t it funny, how the people around me seem perfectly nice, happy, friendly; and all I want to do is shoot them all in the fucking head? (Swearing, yes.)
Isn’t it funny, how I fall asleep hoping I won’t wake up, and feel disappointed when I do?
…
Well, not really.
But isn’t it funny, how I can’t take this much longer?
So much I haven’t told you. So much I can’t, won’t tell you. Can’t put the words on paper. Won’t think of it for too long. It’s better that way -- for everybody.
Melodrama? No. Not this time, no.
Poor coping skills? Perhaps.
Isolation?
Oh, without a doubt.
Isn’t it funny, how I’m saying all this, when my inability to express how I’m feeling got me into this mess?

Yeah, that one’s funny.

6 comments:

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

I CAN'T GIVE YOU ADVICE IF I DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEM!

What's with all the cryptic-ness all of a sudden?

you know you can tell us anything!

xo bi bi xo

xoxo,
xx . Mari . xx

P.S. It's not funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sammy.
Please please pleeeeease reconsider your reason for not telling us because I can't think of any valid ones. You know we won't judge you, no matter what it is. You know we won't tell anybody because... well, who to tell? You know we will try our best to help you or just be there for you. Please think of these things.

I'll be waiting for the next one.
PF

leesh_xx said...

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy.
now its my time to complain and tell yu what i think.
i think yu need to try and tell us because i think yu need to let a lot out and yu should know that yu can trust us no matter what because whether we live in different countrys or on other sides of the freaking world! ..we are here for yu. and i (and im sure everyone else) want yu to remember that..ALWAYS!
i hope you feel much better soon :(
'cause i know what its like to feel like shit, i feel like it right now but we just have to pull through and try to make the best of what we have and laugh or smile at everything possible so..sammy.. laugh..NOW! i order you to. its good medicene..and if that doesnt work..trip over someone yu really hate. its helps a lot. yu have no idea how funny it is :)
we love yu!

xxx

leesh_xx said...

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy.
now its my time to complain and tell yu what i think.
i think yu need to try and tell us because i think yu need to let a lot out and yu should know that yu can trust us no matter what because whether we live in different countrys or on other sides of the freaking world! ..we are here for yu. and i (and im sure everyone else) want yu to remember that..ALWAYS!
i hope you feel much better soon :(
'cause i know what its like to feel like shit, i feel like it right now but we just have to pull through and try to make the best of what we have and laugh or smile at everything possible so..sammy.. laugh..NOW! i order you to. its good medicene..and if that doesnt work..trip over someone yu really hate. its helps a lot. yu have no idea how funny it is :)
we love yu!

xxx

Anonymous said...

sweetheart you have my number
text me whenever yuo wanna talk even if its like 2am i cant say i'll wake up but i'll reply when i do
=]


you know us bloggies all love you, which is actually quite obvious when you read their comments
talk when your ready


i love you!!!
love always, christine xxo

ni said...

Oh Sammy!
We love you so much, and we all want to help! But like Mari said - we can't give you advice if we don't know the problem. We want to help. You should know, you can tell us anything - we don't judge you, ever. And like PF said, who are we going to tell? We just want to help.

It's not funny.
We love you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx