Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey, this is a really short one.
Firstly, thanks so much, all of you. Really. It means a lot. :]
And especially to Christine for putting up with Kasey's crap, which isn't a situation I'd want any of you in, but it still meant a lot. And helped. Except now she's calling me "cheese," but go figure.
I got a job at the pet shop. A permanent one. They called yesterday, and yeah, it's cool.
Mum and Dad had (and are still having) a major fight. Dad keeps complaining about work and such, and Mum's sick of it. Anyway, Dad hasn't come home yet tonight, and tells Mum he isn't going to, which has never happened in all their ten years of fighting. I'm concerned, but I'm fairly sure it'll all blow over soon...
Tinky the cockatiel now has 5 -- count 'em -- eggs. Egh, when will this stop!? (Ahaha, "egh" is an exasperated sigh that is pronounced like "egg," and that was unintentional.)
Going to Melbourne first week of Summer holidays! And Mooloolaba (again).
I got a comment yesterday/today that I'd like to answer cryptically.
I love you also :] And your comment meant so much. I'm listening to the song at the moment!
And, Mari, I'd love to write that story with you, if you like.
That's all.
Love you guys!

3 comments:

ni said...

I love you so much.
&I'm glad things are getting better, even if your parents are arguing badly :(
xxxxxxxx

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

i still maintain that I love you more.

AND YAY! THAT STORY WILL BE THE SHIZZZZ!!!

What say that each time we write a new part (ill keep track of them, if you want) we post them on my writing blog? We could send each other parts through myspace messages, or email.

Cheese really isnt a creative insult, but I guess that was to be expected, hmm?

Sorry about your parents, I dont have to deal with that, I have one parent, but I get to fight with her, which isnt much better.

xo bi bi xo

xoxo,
xx . mari .

~J*~ On Life said...

hahaha.
i think all girls named sam are destined to make me giggle :3
you're fab.
keep it up <3

~J*~