I like coloursssss...
Ah, anyways.
Hey guys.
I've made a FictionPress account, in realisation that I haven't been writing nearly enough lately, and hoping it will motivate me to do so. I basically sifted through every blog post of mine, and picked out the snippets of stories and poems and such that I posted, and put them on there. I never realised how much writing I actually did put on here... I wish I did that more.
This is my account url, anyways-- http://www.fictionpress.com/~ausfreak
Not much to tell, except that I'm exhausted from work, school, and family outings. Tomorrow (Monday) I have the day off, except for work from 3:30 till 5:30, and I think I'll spend it writing and stuff. Meh. I owe it to my creativity.
I've also been realising lately how much I miss being a kid. Random, but yes. Certain things from my past have been coming up and making me... what's the word?... reminisce.
I hate certain events that shaped who I am when I was a kid. People, and places, and... eh. Maybe if it had been different, I would be different, you know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I miss being a kid too, I rambled about that in my blog yesterday. :)
And I completely agree about the events that happen when we're kids change us. I know for sure that if a few certain things (my dad dying in particular) hadn't happened or had happened differently then I would be different... I'd probably be happier but my life would have turned out completely different, and I don't know if it'd be for the better (I may not be friends with the people I'm friends with now and I wouldn't change them for the world, they're the family I got to choose)
Anyway, I'm gonna go check out your FP now. :)
I guess we all reminisce about our childhood sometimes, and there's always going to be things that we want to change, even though we can't.
Once you learn to accept who you are, you can forget about everything else.
(Gosh, I sound like a therapist :|)
I'm off to check out your FP!
love you xxxx
You already know about my little flashbacks. I miss those days s much it physically hurts. I just want to go back to the happy, hyper, perky Mari. But then I wouldn't be writing, I would be designing. So I guess it was worth it, since writing is my addiction.
It makes me restless whe I don't write, because the whole night I'm thinking of ideas and twists and characters and I can't get them down. It peeves me. A lot.
I always have the stuff on my blog somewhere else. :/
love you.
I miss being a kid, too. There was basically no drama, and everything was cool. And I totally get what you mean. Like I wonder if I'd be this sarcastic and emotionally weird if I hadn't been rejected so many times. That stuff molds us into who we are today, and there's no turning back, and there should be no wondering what could've been.
I've been thinking about that stuff, too. And I keep thinking that I should make these teenage years worth while, because there is no going back...
I miss being a child as well. I remeber I actually cried when I turned 10, because I was getting older.I know i havent commented in a while...
haha a box, yes I think I will write in itm though usually people put crap into boxes, meh nvm.
anyhoo. hallo! I am interested in your story thing-a-ling, which if you don't mind I plan on checking out. I have a FF account, but no stories yet because I am still editing it.
Being a kid. Ah, when we're there we wish we were older and when it's gone, we sit and think back on those good times when life was much less stressful(for some,though sadly not all..)
so um, yes I do realize the ramdomness of this comment but hey if you have a blog this is to be expected because the comment box is there and the invitation is above made by yourself so..I'll shush now. hehe
oh and Scrubs=ROCKING!!! =]
~BlueRing
Post a Comment