Time away from a place usually messes with my (I'm not sure if it happens with other people) brain, and gets me thinking that what I thought was terrible, couldn't have been so bad.
That's naive.
Today was horrible!
Sure, okay, I laughed a bit when I discovered that (and don't think me a horrible person for this) May had dyed her hair bright orange and decided to leave it as such... or when KayTee fell asleep in class and the teacher snapped the ruler on her desk and she shouted, "I'M NOT SLEEPING!"
Even when I hit Sarina in the head with my pen and then the lid flew off and hit me in the face. Okay, especially when. Even the new girl who was yet to talk to anyone laughed at that.
My pain seems to be hilarious to everyone, I've discovered. I'm not entirely sure why. Lol.
But about halfway through the day, all the effort I've been putting into staying moderately optimistic in the past couple of weeks was undone, and then some. Ellie was going on and on about camp, and y'know, I'm glad that she had fun, I'm always happy to hear it, but not for fifty minutes freakin' straight. Sorry, no.
What about when my maths teacher
a) kept me in after I got frustrated and mind-blocked, and did zilch work
b) made me RE-DO the work after I'd done it, four times
and c) STILL gave me extra homework!
Jebus Llama Stapler.
Anywho.
Simone fainted during HPE today.
Sarina got new shoes.
And everything with me is back to whatever-the-hell would be normal as such.
Not that I think I shall reveal it to either you guys (except for in this rant post, obviously) or anyone else.
Oh yeah, Dad came back.
And I am officially angry at Ellie.
I don't think she even cares how I am anymore. Who in the peanut butter jar knows.
(Sorry, back-to-school usually has me using new phrases... not sure why.)
Lol, you guys should know, that is not the stupidest thing I've heard K say. I think I told you guys about it last year when she asked me how I got my piano to the lessons.
But once on msn she was trying out new "cool people" phrases and she's like, "brb... getting laid". O_o And I went, "Do you even know what that means?"
She goes, "... no, wat?"
Sigh.
It makes my brain hurt. It really does.
But just because she's an idiot doesn't make her insults less hurtful. Oh well... guess I'd better get over it.
Iiiii found my mad scientist glasses! YAY!
Picture later, couldn't be bothered now.
Anyhow... that's all I've got to say for the moment.
Hope you're all well, and love you.
<3
Oh yeah, Christine, K's (dunno why I bother with the codename anymore...?) #1 friend on myspace is her aunt/step-mother... Lol. Yeah, her dad married her mum's sister or something like that... go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you, being optimistic! I'm glad to see you're feeling a little happier.
looove you.
xxxxxxxxx
good for the optimism, and Ellie's starting to piss me up the wall. (See? You're not the only one who uses weird phrases!) Seriously. I know exactly how you feel, since Debbie's having some Halloween Party and invited everyone BUT me and joe and moris. (moris and joe is to be expected, since she hates them and blurts out so.) I think it's it because her mom hates me, but I know for a fact that Debbie is the same way. So, I'll probably be home, candiless, on Hollow's Eve and then I'll go back into school and they'll all be like, 'Omg, so so so much fun on Halloween! Right Debbie! OMG, remember with the guy and stuff! *laughs*' And I'll sit there, alone. And I know Kate's going, but Debbie IS her friend as well :L
Haha, Kasey just gets dumber and dumber. You should ask her one of those tough questions that intelligent people don't get and watch her struggle.
Like, 'Will the answer to this question be yes?'
Hahaha, I'm imagining it.
Post a Comment