I had the most awesomest day. It's been happening all of this week. I'm not sure if it's mostly the euphoria of finishing school, or that everyone's just incredibly nice and happy this week.
Either way, I'm savouring it while I have it.
Today started with art, which was good, cause I finished my last assignment of the year. Then at Assembly, we got our timetables for next year! I've got Biology, Chemistry, Physics (I know, science attack, much?), Maths B, English and Ancient History. The good thing is, so far, I know that Missy and Rya are in Biology with me, Dani's in Chemistry and Maths with me, and Sarah and Simone are in Ancient History with me. Yay!
Simone was upset cause she didn't get Hospitality, seeing as she wants to be a chef. So, I went with her to the office at lunch and she got changed to Hospitality. She was really happy.
I forgot to mention that Simone (and May, but she wasn't here today) have joined our group for the rest of this year (so, two days), cause since Kayla and Lara went to Germany at the end of last term (they're in German Immersion; they come back after this term finishes), their group has just been the two of them, so.
Simone's been really cool this term; she's really like a sister to me, now. It's weird that so much changed last year and it's like nothing happened. May's really nice to me as well, now (though I'm not trusting her, again-- she's nice to me, but horrible to Sarina, so).
Before art we had Form with 10G, which is Dani's form class. She gave me my secret Santa present :D It's like, this puppy hugging a thingy of chocolates. Thingy's the technical term, yeah.
Erm, in English, Simone and I read, and that was it. Oh, my teacher told me I got an A+ on my exam.
In LED... oh, I think we watched a movie about belonging. D:
Lunch was really good... except I had to say goodbye to Jess and Stalker Guy, cause they left for Borneo today :( I won't see them until next year.
And I got a chocolate from Kate :D
Table Tennis was SO funny. Dani, Lewis and I were playing for a while (mostly we all just sit in a group and talk the entire time; we don't have to do anything) cause we were bored, then Missy, Ellie and Sarah joined in. Ellie, Sarah, Dani and I played against each other, and we were complete spazzes, haha. Then we played on the table, but we were on our knees, so it was kind of hard to see. Then we completely sat down, and that was difficult -- especially for me and Ellie; we're not very tall. xD
Then we played foot table tennis with our fingers, pretending they were little soccer players. I used my hands and pretended they were spiders. Then Rya hit my hand and I'm like, "Dead spider, dead spider!" and curled my hand up.
I also brought up the topic of meese. Does anyone know the proper plural for moose, lol? Mum and I say meese jokingly, then we heard a guy on the news say meese, which was hilarious. So I told my friends and they completely cracked up. I think Ellie fell over. :P
Things with Ellie feel almost back to normal; at least today, they did. In Assembly she was looking with Missy for somewhere to sit, and saw me and practically flew over. And after Assembly she hung back for me.
I think I can understand she's been really busy lately, dancing seven days a week would be... urgh, I dunno. I went to their dance concert on Saturday night, it was really good. There were about fifteen dances, and Ellie was in seven of them.
Tomorrow and Friday should be good.
Oh, a couple of days ago, Mum and I were in the car, and she was talking about family resemblances. I asked her if she thought I looked like anyone in the family apart from her, and she said not on my father's side. She hardly ever talks about my biological father, so I asked her some questions about him. It was interesting... I learned that he had blonde hair and blue eyes, but his brother was completely opposite.
Mum also expressed her shock at realising that I could have another brother or sister somewhere... probably in Melbourne. I'm going there Monday, so I told her I could trip over them and not realise who they were. She told me they'd be the same.
It was weird... thinking I could have another sibling. How strange. I was wondering aloud to Mum whether they'd be anything like me; like, what personality traits I got from Mum's side of the family, and what traits I got from the other side.
Strange.
Anddddddddd... that's about it.
Two more days of school!!!
Love you guyssss <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for 2 days left of school!
I'm glad things are sorta getting better with you and Ellie!
my word verification is esuctesc, which makes me think of emus suckling.
love you xxxxx
Post a Comment