Sunday, November 30, 2008

Damn bird stole my hat.

You guys probably have plenty of better things to do than read this or my last post; better being everything besides drowning in a vat of tar, so yeah. And I really hope you're not doing that. That's okay, I'm just posting to pass the time, anyway...

I'm leaving tomorrow, so I won't post at least til Friday, but who knows. I'm not sure if I can keep this blog up, to tell the truth... all of you others have something interesting to say; I really don't. I don't see any point in just rambling every so often about nothing. I love to write to you guys, but like I said, you're obviously busy and stuff, so I won't waste your time.

Milo is being put to sleep on Monday.
So ends the second generation of rats here. Milo, Ruby and Smudge. I got them all in year 8. Now, the third generation is Jellybean, Budget, Juliet and Kelly. They're only little, and should live until midway through 2010, at least. It's good to know there won't be any other deaths for a while, after Milo's gone.
I'll really miss her.
And I really hate those people who don't have pets, and think they're just unimportant animals that mean nothing. They're so ignorant.

I really wish this could've been a happier post, since it might be the last one.
But what can I say.
Cya.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. Sammy you can't stop blogging! I'll have you know I have a darn good time talking to you and reading your posts!
(Which is kind of sad, I guess, considering now my idea of fun is reading blogs.)

Anyways, I only have interesting things to post because of drama, which frankly, I could do without.

And it's not a waste of my time, I assure you.

I'm sorry about Milo :'( I've lost three cats in my day, one fully grown when I was two, and then two kittens when I was like 9. :( I hate those people too. I love my pets.

and I love you! :D

lanna-lovely said...

You do have interesting stuff to say. :)

And sorry about Milo, I totally agree with you about people without pets when my dog got put down a few months ago I couldn't stop crying... it surprised me how much it affected me. Pets become part of the family, people without pets just don't get that half the time. :(

Anonymous said...

nope
no last posts
sambo you hobo


i like reading your ramblings
if i have to i will walk to brisbane (on my new and improved knee) and tie you to the computer chair so you have no choice but to post
:)

and sucks about milo :(

i love you sammy
marry me ?
:)



(LOLZ! my word verification is 'squeet' which is almost 'squeek')

mia said...

Hey (: Thanks for your comment.

I haven't read many of your posts, but if they're anything like the rest of the blogger family's (They probably are), I'll love to read them. It's definitely not a waste of my time, at all.

I'm so sorry about Milo. :\ I also hate people like that. People that treat pets terribly just because they're not human.

Oh, and I love that you named one of your pets Jellybean! It's creative.
:D

leesh_xx said...

DONT YOU DARE EVEN CONSIDER STOPPING BLOGGING. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER AGAIN. NO NO NO!
i'm really sorry about Milo :(
Emma has mice (kind of similar to rats!) her sister tessa's and brothers rhy's died though so now only hers is alive :( but tessas was really fat..we thought it was pregnant for a long time. besides ive run out of interesting things to say lately, ive been trying to avoid talking about robert :S
i so want to meet up with yu this weeekk!!! argh!
love you sammy!