I'm sorry it's been so long.
Truthfully, too much has been going on for me to be able to predict when I'll be able to post next... or if I'll be able to. I hope I can, but I can't say.
I miss hearing from you guys as often as I used to, and maybe it will all fix itself up soon and everything will go back to normal.
Sorry for the cryptic words, but I don't have time to explain anything.
I hope you're all well.
Edit:
Alright, I've got some spare time, if you could call it such. It's not much. Just allow me to paint a scene for you, and maybe it'll be enough to last until I post next.
This is what's going on right now, and it's all I have time for.
Five minutes ago my father called my mother's mobile. A guy named Matt answered-- that's fine, he's gay-- and told my dad that Mum was too drunk to drive home and that he intended to drop her off once she'd sobered up a bit.
My sister's just not two minutes ago dumped her full plate of food onto the bench and stormed off, followed by Dad, who's yelling at her, now. Loudly. My sister's crying is just as loud... but it's not that typical pre-teen whine that's her trademark, if you will, but sobbing. Dad's stormed off muttering profanities and ignored my presence in the room.
My sister's still crying; it's raining, now. I'm wondering how drunk Mum will be when she gets home. She's not a drinker.
I've got that now-familiar pain shooting through my limbs; it stopped me typing for a few minutes. It's subsided a bit now.
Even though it hasn't hit 7:30, yet, all bar two of the lights are out, and apart from my typing and the rain, it's silent. But even though I'm the only one that hasn't either gone on a drinking frenzy or locked themselves angrily in their rooms, I've still got to go.
I don't sleep much at nights because I don't let my mind dwindle. Three nights ago I cleaned for four hours while everyone else slept... just for something to do. It's good, because I can barely see, and there are patterns all up my arms I'd prefer stayed hidden.
Ignore that last part.
Anyway... I think there're clothes to be folded.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
its been ages!!!!
wow sounds like an intersting night =/
i think you should move into my room, id offer you under the bed but thats a bit taken these days by roxsas, shes the definition of scaredy cat :) but you can lay on the floor, i was laying on the floor today, its actually kinda comfy. so you know keep that in mind (:
have a good night
i love you! xxo
happy green day :)
It has indeed been ages.
I'm sorry your Mum's out drinking. Maybe she needs to unwind. I'm sorry your Dad's shouting. I'm sorry your sister's sobbing.
Beyond all this, I'm most sorry about what this is doing to you. I've got things I want to stay hidden too, and sometimes hiding them is more painful than inflicting them. I'm sorry you've got insomnia, and that you're doing so much cleaning.
I love you.
I hope it gets better.
xxxxxxxx
I can sympathize with the insomnia, believe me.
I'm sorry things seem to be so messed up. My mom almost never drinks, and I've never even seen her drink more then one glass of wine; never beer. And I can sympathize with your sister, too. Sometimes my moms yelling at me like crazy and I'll just sit there sobbing and she ignores it.
And, I've got patterns of cuts up my arms, my legs, my thighs...just now they've multiplied...don't ask. In the summer I wear things that cover my thighs and long shirts, just because when people see them they go, “Oh, what happened to your armmss?” and I'll either lie through my teeth or say nothing at all.
My aunt and mom still believe that I just scratch those during my sleep. My moms lied about them for me. Though, she doesn't know she's fibbing. My aunts only interested because they leave scars and that's her definition of ugly.
Which she shares with me, quite a lot.
And then there's Nigel, who has just come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with me. He's always makin comments about me being “depressed”, and my aunts dissapointment in me.
I don't want it to be ages before you post again.
I don't know what else to say. I can't really do much.
I love you sammy. :)
(Lmao, my image verification thingo says 'packhor'...'packwhore'...made me laugh....I'm so immature, sometmes ;D)
oh sammy. i'm so sorry for everything! i can defently sympathize with the whole mum drinking thing as my mums an alcoholic. honeslty sam, you should have talked to me about it! its good to talk
and btw ARE YOU COMING TO MELBOURNE!? 'cause if yu are we SO have to meeet up!
and i can steal you and then you will be mine :D
yes leeshy is a kidnapper.
xxxx
Post a Comment