I think by my age, you aren't expected to near drown in the shower. Well, maybe "near drown" is... a very very very large exaggeration, but y'know. Drama. See, I had my head under the water cause, it's incredibly cold here and scalding yourself is practically the only way to not freeze. And that's only fifteen minutes everyday! ...I mean, four. *Looks around shiftily* Just in case the water police were interested. Four minutes. ...Chea, right. Anyways. I randomly remembered--and omigod, yes, I do know how this is going to sound--that it's Stalker Guy's birthday on Monday. SHUDDUP. It had to be said. Anyways, I somehow managed to think it and surprise myself--seriously, who does that!?--and gasped and inhaled a lot of water. Sigh.
Well, I know that you guys are going to inflict mental pain on me, but I was wondering what you reckon I should get him. And don't try and be sneaky and tell me to get him something that he's gonna like too much. You guys are sneaky. :D ...Ahaha, how retarded did that sound!?
Anyways, back to my original reason for posting.
I might be going away to Melbourne next weekend! I hope! I'm kind of freaked out that I'm gonna jinx it.
IF I go, I'll be going with my aunt, cause she used to live there, and she has to sort out a few things with work or something. But I'm so excited, cause I was born in Melbourne. Oh, and... my real dad lives in Melbourne. I haven't been there in fifteen years! ...I haven't seen him in fifteen years, either. Oh, and I'm gonna follow someone in a trenchcoat and suspicious sunglasses. :D You know who you are.
So I'm excited! And my aunt keeps telling me about the awesome food (ulterior motive for my mum to send me, I think), which I don't mind cause she brought some of these AWESOME bagels up once; they were amazing! And I don't eat bread just by itself cause it's so gross, but the bagels... Jebus!
It's like milk. Milk is disgusting by itself. You need cookies. Oh. That reminds me, PF! You know how you suggested like, forever ago, that I should microwave some cookies one time? I tried it, but I think that I microwaved them for too long, cause they turned black and melted through the container I put them in. There was smoke everywhere, and the house smelled like burnt plastic for hours. xD
Woah. Way off-track. Back to Melbourne. I'm excited! And I'm gonna be sad if I don't get to go.
Now, comments!!
Leesh: Haha yes, do a picture post! :D
And YES, very sure I don't like him. If I did, I'd tell you guys. Because I know you'd all like to tell me how you knew it; I couldn't take that away from you all. Lmao.
PF: PFPFPFPFPFPF! Woah, that's hard to say out loud. Haha, anyways, I missed you muchly!! And by the way, I always read your incredibly long comments. They're too entertaining to not read. My parents actually give me weird looks cause I laugh so much. :S Ahaha.
Mentally laughing? ...I can't do that. Whenever I try not to laugh I get a weird smirk on my face, which is actually worse than laughing out loud. xD
YES! Old pictures = awesomeness! ...Hah... yeah, I dunno what I'm eating in that picture... I was a strange child. You should see this picture of me when I ate ONE cherry, LMAO. It's so funny.
Yeah... it's so weird, at family reunions and stuff, people who haven't seen me in like ten years can recognise me. Stupid unchanged face, hahaha.
WELL, it's not my fault that I see him every two minutes! Hence my detailed description. I swear I haven't stared at him... much. :P No. Kidding! Do not quote that, lol.
Yes, I hate girls who are like that as well. Like May. She doesn't have any guy friends cause she flirts with them all and... well, they're all gone. Don't ask, I honestly dunno what happened.
Nia: Omigod, you should have seen my face when I read the first part of your comment!! Hahaha! I laughed so much afterwards but at first I was like, "Ummm!"
You're a buffalo!? Wow, you always seemed so human! What with the speaking English and all. Argh, aren't I naive. Lol, kidding. But how can you not see the similarities between her and ET!? It's so... so... um, I forget the word. Darn.
Haha, yes, that was me in the picture. But you wouldn't have been able to eat me cause you would've been like my age or something! Ooh, aren't I smart? Just kidding.
Hm, I appreciate you analysing the picture of him. Good to know you guys don't think he looks like a frog or something. Not that you can really see him, but y'know. And I'm sticking to it being if, not when. :] So there.
Ohh, by the way, don't feel guilty about the whole commenting thing!!! I haven't commented yours in forever--which I shall start doing. Promise!
Christine: Haha yeah, next week I'm going to try and get a better picture of Stalker Guy. Hmm... I think I have a plan! *Gasp* Don't tell anyone.
Oh, well I'm glad you didn't notice the words. Some people are scared of words so I had to include the warning.
Omigod, stupid coldness! Can't it just be Summer or something yet!?
WHAT!? You're stealing my idea!? Noooo!
Ha, yes, do a picture post if you can :D
Okay, I think that's all I have to say. Ooh, I'm going to court tomorrow!
...For an exursion. Sorry, I just love peoples' reactions when I say that. :D
Sorry if this post is kind of odd, I'm watching tv and talking to people. I can't multi-task. I can't remember what I even wrote just now. So yes. Hehe, cya guys. <3
Maybe more pictures next post?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia Spain
thank you
Spanish guy commented you! ^^ :D
I loveth friendsssseth.
& Melbourne sounds niceth!
I HAVETH NO IDEAETH WHYETH I BEETH TALKINGETH LIKEETH THISETH. GAHHHHETH.
(no pun intended)
& I say buy him chocolate.
S'a classic.
m'off to cry some more about breaking dawn :(
xxxx
Ahaha, sweet, you got a foreign comment!
Psh, near drown... yah that was definitely the exaggeration of the year. Ahahahahahahaha. No okay, I imagine it must have been veewy scawy at the moment. Hmm... what you should get him. I swear, you're asking ofr it, girl. You just like /want/ us to tease you. Ahahahahahaha. But I refuse to stoop that low. Okay, maybe I'm just lazy, but I just won't do it. Anywho, you should get him... hmm... Oh! Me knows! Pick me, pick me! If he has some sort of gaming console (i.e. XBox, Wii, PS2/3, PSP, etc) get him a couple of games for that. That's totally a "you're my bud" sorta gift. Hm, I hear guys really like Call of Duty 4 and the new GTA game (Grand Theft Auto, just in case). But maybe that's not your style and you want to get him something else... soooo, I say give him kiss coupons! Yup, everytime he wants a kiss from you, he'll have to give ya a coupon! Ahahahaha, okees, I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I oculdn't help it. No, seriously, I can't think of what else you could get him. Allow me to ponder a while...
...
Hey! I pondered. So, yah, I was thinking that if he has an Ipod, you could get him one of those cards that let you buy songs or movies.. yknow what I'm talkin' about? Oorr,a gift card for a really cool guys clothing store. Hm, that took me forever to think up... I'm not so good at this.
Ahahahahahaha!! Omg, you killed the cookies! A cookiecide! You horrible fiendish villain. Ehehhe, yah you prolly put 'em on too long, dudesies. For my cancer box, 30 seconds will do. Oh, and make sure they're chocolate chip cookies. Those yield the best results, uh-huh yessiree.
Hahaha, as you can tell, I'm an expert on the subject.
Comment reply reply!
Ahaha, that is /not/ hard to say. The one that was hard to say was toy boat really fast repeatedly. I still can't do it. Try and do unique new york. I can do that one easy, Andy can't. Ahahaha, I love it. Or there's always the classic "Shelby sells seashells by the seashore." Piece o' cake.
Ahahahaha, alright, it's good to know my writing amuses you. Aheh, weird looks from parents...gotta love 'em. I wonder what they think... "Oh dear, how are they going to get by when I'm gone?" or "Did I conceive that?" We'll never know... Unless you have kids, of course. Hm, I'm still not sure on that. How bout you? Just wondering...
Yup, mentally laughing. It's the latest rave. Ahahaha, me too! Actually no, I just look like I'm in pain...constipated or something. But it's necessary sometimes. Ahahahahaha.
Yes, I must see the ONE cherry picture... sounds interesting and like it has good potential for blackmailing. Dammit! Ahahaha, and why just ONE cherry?
No, dear. Awesome unchanged face. See, it has feelings. You gotta be nice to it and compliment it so that it stays pretty. Yup, they're pretty high-maintenance little buggers, faces are.
Not quoting. See, I can be obedient.
Anyways, *stretches* I'm off to bug somneone else's comment page janitor. *Gets hit by Lysol container* What the-- you threw the cleaning thing at me? What the hell?! Anger management, buddy! Anger management.
Smile.
P.S. "I swear I haven't stared at him... much." Mwahahahahahahaha!! I lied, I'm not obedient! Bwahahahaha, now what?
spanish guy commented above? *sees sam in future relationship with spanish guy* wait,, no im picturing something else *stalker guy!* :O
im so horrible!
nah ,, but niias right, you can never go wrong with chocolate unless hes like allergic to something in it,, then that would just be awquard.
trenchcoat..hm, should be scared!
you know, and you talk about stalker guy,, i think youre turning into one yourself!
ha!
so are you going to go see your real dad ?
annnnnnnnnnnnd
.. ?
you nearly drowned in the shower!? aha i told charlie that, she laughed and then turned serious and she's like i was born in the shower :D and i was like hahhahahaha
anyway
must go
leesh is sick :(
x
xo hi hi xo
Omg, why don't you get him a plain white t-shirt and spray "Im with Sam." on it with an arrow?
Hhahahahahahahahahahaha.
Okay. Anywho.
Ooohhh I almost drowned in mii bath(shower wasn't working) yesterday! But I've never almost drowned ina shower.....I must try that ;)
Omg, your right! I can't drink just milk I have to put chocalate with it!mmm....chocolate. Oh No! Look what you've done! Now Im hungry! Dammit! That was your plan wasn't it? That's why you put the whole milk and cookies thing! Gahh! Sneaky....very sneaky.
I microwave cookies too! Mm....melty...yum.
Another gift for stalker guy is get him a plain t-shirt with "stalker guy" spray painted on it.
Just some ideas.
xo bi bi xo
Post a Comment