And the actual stories are painted in black and white.
Hey! I'm back.
I think I forgot to tell you guys that I was going to Byron Bay for a few days. Sorry. I've had very, very little spare time lately, so much that I really can't determine when one day's ended and another's begun.
I returned home a few hours ago, which was good, but annoying. My nana really bugs me, frequently. She pokes me in the ribs and stuff when she's joking around, and it's like um, ow? Ugh.
Anyway, at least Pa was there. He's cool. He taught me his super-awesome-secret way of shuffling cards. :]
I left on Tuesday morning-ish. I went to the post office first cause I had to send a card (:]) but then they told me I couldn't until that afternoon. Stupid people. So Mum told me she'd do it and I went to Byron.
Had breakfast at Coffee Club, then when we got to Byron it was like 4pm cause of Daylight Savings and traffic. Walked across the beach with Pa and climbed up this look-out area I remembered going to when I was 3, which was cool.
Ummm, had Vietnamese food again for dinner :] You guys should definitely try it when you can. I've had it fairly often, along with lots of other stuff.... Tibetan, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Mexican (Christine, I agree by the way :D), Italian, Thai, Turkish, Lebanese, god, lots of other stuff. My family's good with food. :]
Wednesday I went swimming at the beach twice, bought a surf mat (yeah, I can't surf so I didn't get a surfboard, even though Jess and my parents reckon I'd be good at it for some reason), went to the lighthouse (which I also remembered from twelve years ago) and for a couple of minutes was the most easternly person in all of Australia's mainland. :D
There are photos, but I don't have them right now.
We came back to our apartment-across-the-beach-thing and in the stairwell was this baby bird, and Nana scared it and it started flapping about and flying into walls, so I managed to grab him/her and take it outside.
Yesterday went to the beach again, and went shopping, and went to this place called the Macadamia Castle, which was funny and weird. They had mini golf and Nana got into a fight with a four-year-old cause he wouldn't wait his turn. It was embarrassing, big time.
This morning we left and came back home, and I'm really tired and am not entirely sure why, seeing as I went to bed before 8 yesterday.
There's this thing that's been nagging at me in the back of my head lately. I think the hunger receptors aren't being sent or interpreted in my brain properly. I haven't felt actual hunger in months, even though I've gone days without eating. I don't even feel weak or tired, and it scares me a bit cause I think either my body has adjusted to having little to no food or I'm as weak and tired as I can get, and I'm teetering on the edge of whatever happens when you don't eat. Death, I suppose (though it seems a little extreme when my symptoms are lack of hunger and lethargy, but, Mum says that's when it's getting dangerous-- she didn't know I was asking for my sake, though).
So I dunno. It worries me because without feeling the need to eat, it slips my mind so easily, even when I try to remember, and then I'll realise I haven't eaten in two or three days, and I'm worried that some time I'm just going to forget and then I'll just... die, or something.
Oh and on Monday my grandparents bought me a Hiptop for Christmas. Literally, they, me and my mum were out shopping and they're like, "Let's go buy you a phone," and paid for the whole thing up-front. That's almost $700 O_o
I want to be able to do that with money when I'm older, have so much that I don't have to think about it anymore, and it's not a hassle (though I don't think I'd throw it around as much as they do, grateful as I am). Although, they're both authors with books that have sold well, they're both successful doctors and part-time lecturers, and my nana sometime does rural work in hospitals and gets paid $100, 000 for two weeks' work. I'm not even joking. It's insane.
And they're not even the richer of my grandparents.
Old people and their money, huh.
Aaaah, I'm tired.
I'm going to Mooloolaba tomorrow, by the way! So I won't be able to blog again until Tuesday.
And I'm so sorry I haven't had the time to catch up on many of your blog posts, guys, but once I get back on Tuesday, I'll have plenty of time.
I'd really appreciate it if, maybe, if you have the time, in your comments you could just give me a brief update on what's going on in your lives? Even if it's just telling me how you're feeling or whatever. I feel bad not having the time to read all of your posts. :\
I've gotta go.
I love you guys! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awh, Okay, I'll recap.
I felt a strain on Kate&Is relationship but everythings good now. Lately Emma&them have been really cool, I'm doing a project with Cassie&Kate on The Salem Witch Trials, and am currently addicted to SNL. Also, I'm thinking of entering a poetry contest.
good enough? I just posted, maybe you could take a peek?
Anyways, I hope you have fun in Malooboo...whatever. lol.
And I still haven't have Vietnemese! I've had Mexican though, yummyyummy. :)
Yeah, try eating reguarly, now, for me? Sometimes I go days without eating just because I'm not hungry. But you should try eating like little snacks and work up from there.
I love you :)
Post a Comment