Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Look, a drunk lemur!

Edit: I forgot to write in this post about Christine's question regarding The Goat That May Be Food. Lol. Um, so it happens it came up on Christmas, something like:
Mum: At least the goat will help with the... uh... milk? I don't know?
Jess: Or the *meat*.
Me: THEY'RE GOING TO EAT MY GOAT?!
Mum: I dunno. Maybe.
So... in conclusion... I don't know. But if they do... *menacing music*
Anywho on with the original post :D

***

Dammit. I'd just written this really long post on my phone and it stuffed up and got erased.
Oh well. I'll risk being out of my room for a sec while I rewrite it.

Okay, so I want to write about 3 things in this post:
1. New years.
2. A bit about what I've been up to.
3. How I'm sorry about not commenting on your blogs when you've been commenting on mine. The thing is, my computer is, for some reason, no longer connected to the internet, and when I try to comment using my phone, it doesn't get posted. I feel really guilty about this, so I'll try and find a way to fix it.

What I've been up to...
Basically working and sleeping. Exciting, really.
Actually, it's kinda sad and lonely, but that's okay. I miss my friends and sorta wish they'd act as if I existed, but oh well.
And my parents are really angry at me, too, because they have this distorted stereotype that they keep applying to me, and it's not true. They act as if I'm unhelpful and ungrateful and that I don't care, but it's not true. They pretend that I'm not the one cleaning up most nights, and that I'm not the one sorting out most arguments, because they can't handle being proven wrong. They want me to prove to them that I'm the failure that they think I am and will be, and I can't understand why. But whatever.

One good thing is that I've actually started writing again.
See, I've been thinking about this show that I saw on the tv in Mooloolaba called Avatar, and I really liked it. So I found it on the internet and watched like... almost every episode. Well, I just watched a couple at first, and then I remembered PF's FanFic that she wrote, and I wanted to read it again and understand it (which I have now done) and so I watched all the episodes. And then it made me want to write, which is something I haven't done in forever. I'm working on this idea I've had for a while and that I actually like, for once. :]

My aunt and uncle visited on Boxing Day, which was alright, except my aunt and my mum are fighting.

A few random things.

At work the other day, I was half-asleep and bagging pet food, and I wrote on one of them "Guinea Pig and Robot Mix" by mistake. I'm actually not sure if we sell robots.

Oh, and the other day I was talking to my mum about inventing Spam-like products, to inflict more causeless nausea upon the world. :D I came up with, Spurkey, Spombat, Spellybean (after Jellybean, my rat - she was not amused, haha), Spoose and Spemu (or Spemoo, if you like). I'm gonna try thinking of more.
(And people, "spider" does NOT work. xD)

Now, New Years. God, I remember writing about it in last year's post, and it doesn't even seem that long ago!
I really hope that this friend thing changes this year. I know if I'm happier then I'm more fun to be around and less of a hassle. I just need to get on my feet, and I know I've improved a little. But I just really want everything to sort itself out properly.
I also want to get my Learner's Licence :] And keep my job.
And... I'm not sure what else.
Hope that school isn't gonna give me a mental breakdown :D That's a good one.

Oh, also guess what? K asked me a few days ago if she could hang out with me for New Years. O_o
I, obviously, pretended to be person-falling-off-a-cliff-screaming-NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo....*sound of dust cloud*. Hehe!

Happy New Years, guys!!
<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for trying to be happy.
I'm not feeling so, atm.
But yay nonetheless.
Do you still have my email address? 'Cause I'd love to read your Fanfic or what you got so far or the ideas, at least. Heh.
'Kay yeah I'm really irritable right now, so I better leave before I whack the janitor (gasp, remember him? I don't think he's been getting his paychecks lately, poor guy...).

PF

mia said...

Sorry about your parents. :/

I've heard about Avatar. I have a few friends who watch it.. But I've never seen it. I'm glad you're inspired to write more!

Lol at the robot mix thing :)

Happy New Years! x

Marri said...

LIKE OHEMGEE PF COMMENTEd YOU! HOW THE EHLL DID YOU FIND HER SaaMMM?????

haha, i laughed about the spider and again with the robot mix things.

Here in the U.S Avatars reeeally popular.

I do miss you :(

Happy New Years. It snowed here.

loveyouxxxx

Christine Woodward said...

i think that Avatar show is on nickelodeon, ive watched it a couple times.


aha guinnea pig and robot mix, that makes me laugh every time.

i hope they just use the goat for goat milk and not eating.

have a good new years day :)


xxo love you

ni said...

happy new year, honey.
sorry about the parents, yay for the writing, & i bet things'll be better this year.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx