Thursday, December 25, 2008

You got a turkey... stuck... on your head.

Merry Christmas guys!!

Thanks a lot for the comments on my last post, by the way, it meant lots. I actually feel a bit better about it cause on Monday Ellie and I went and saw a movie and it felt like old times, and her family told me they'd missed me.

I worked on Monday and Tuesday, and also went Christmas shopping Monday morning, which was horrendous.

And of course today's Christmas.
I got spoiled again :S

But I finally get to use my new phone!!!
I also got,
A Wizard of Oz DVD, a Wicked shirt, book, bookmark and poster, two posters from The Dark Knight, a diary, an Elmo shirt (again) and other clothes, earrings, a random game, a calendar, an Elmo bag, black Connies, $100, and a goat that gets sent to a poor family in Africa (that one was random-- but good).
:D
Oh, and my dad got Foxtel for the house, yay! (If you don't know, that's like... cable tv or whatever they call it. Lotsa channels.)

Yesterday night I threatened my mother upon pain of death not to wake me up this year (I was kind of joking, but yeah xD). Anyways, I woke up at 5 this morning, went "No, too early," went back to sleep, woke up at 6, went "No, again, too early," went back to sleep, woke up to a dog slobbering on my face at 7 and Mum jumping on my bed. That's what I get for sleeping in. Although 7 is hardly sleeping in. Lol.

And yeah. We just basically hung out today and I was using my phone, it's awesome. And also I earned $100 this week from work, so I might go see a movie on the weekend or something.

I also found out that Ellie's going to New Zealand for a week in January. And I gave her a Christmas present, too. Oh, and the movie we saw was Four Holidays, that one with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon where they have to see all four of their families in one day. It was funny-ish. Feel-good movie, really. Or maybe that was just because I was happy.

Anywho, I'd better go.
I hope you all had great Christmases, if you've had them yet. If not, I hope they are great.
Love you guys.

4 comments:

mia said...

Aw I'm glad you feel kinda better :)
Merry Christmas!

Your gifts are awesome, especially the Elmo ones ;D

Haha, 7am is sleeping in for you?
I woke up at 3PM yesterday. I felt like a drunk old man.

And.. I have no idea why.

And I've been wanting to see Four Christmases!

:)

Marri said...

Merry Christmas.

I wont get to open my gifts til later, :(

But yours are cool. :)

I woke up at twelve today. Beat that!

...(reads Mia's comment)...3?! daaaaamnnnnnn.

Lucky, I want to see Four Seasons :)

loveyou.

Christine Woodward said...

aha i remember when i was in brisbane and i texted you about there being so many 7/11s.
well i was also wondering if the taxi companies are rivals then we passed a bus stop and there was a poster for 4 Holidays and i was wondering if it was on dvd until just the other week when i saw an ad for it on tv

anyway there wasnt really any point to that.


but you know what else you could do with your money?
catch a train up north to i dont know maybe bundy and WE could see a movie :)
haha.

ooh 7am *dies* i was in bed until 8am

love you :)

Christine Woodward said...

i almost forgot

the goat for the poor family or whatever, is it for them to eat?