Finished my exams today but I'm feeling pretty miserable.
Things have just been really crap for the past few weeks and I feel lonely all the time.
I'm just depressed, I wish there was someone who wasn't always busy so I could text them all the time just for company, but then I'd feel bad for making them read all of my texts.
I'm not sure if anyone enjoys talking to me anymore.
I was talking to Mum about it the other day and Dad walked in and said that no one talks to me as much because they have better people to talk to and doing nothing would be better than putting up with me; that I'm just a nuisance and only make people's lives worse; that no one's busy and they all just hate me and shit; and that if I died a few people would notice but only because they don't have to listen to my complaints anymore.
I hate listening to the things I worry about the most being said back to me, it's hard to believe they're not true when I'm being told they are.
I know I probably don't matter to many people anymore and those I do matter to it's probably not as much as it used to be, but I'd like to think things will get better.
I'd also like to think someone will care when I die, even if it's just enough to be like "yeah, I remember when we used to be friends."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment