I'm so sick
of whining about the same thing
over and over and over again.
But the fact is that
I miss them.
I miss my friends.
I miss the way things were
Earlier in the year
When there were two or three people
I'd talk to
Every single day.
Who I could count on to want to talk to me
Every day,
No matter what.
Who would laugh with me
And have heart-to-heart conversations.
When I was crying they'd make me laugh
And when I was happy they'd make me laugh so much I'd cry.
I miss just going to sleep
And knowing it'd all happen again tomorrow.
Not worrying about
Whether I'd ever speak to them again;
Knowing, really knowing,
That they wanted to be there,
That they wanted me around.
I miss that so much.
I miss late-night conversations
And watching tv whilst on MSN.
I miss talking about little things that don't even matter,
Not always about what's wrong,
But just the trivial things,
Like a joke or riddle or something ridiculous.
And staying up til 3am on MSN
Talking about almost nothing.
The nothing meant everything to me;
I loved talking about nothing;
I loved knowing I could talk complete
Bullshit and they'd still want
To talk to me.
I miss not missing them.
I miss the days when I'd say goodnight, and then 8 hours later get a text good morning.
I must sound so pathetic.
I just miss them.
They're still here but it feels like they're disappearing.
I want things to go back;
I want them to want me to be around again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment