I love you guys... ;] In a non-creepy way, of course. But, yeah... just... you've all helped me through some really bad times and it's probably time I acknowledged all of you!! And, the funny times that I associate with you.
But first, I was just thinking (mhm, shock horror!) and, here's a slightly scary theory!
If it wasn't for May and K (!) I wouldn't know you guys! Scary, yes! See, about... err, two years ago or so, they told me about Spleak and told me to add the msn address? So from there, I found Spleak's blog. And I read through Spleak's comments and found the one from Lexi about her new blog, which interested me, so I read it. And that then led me to create THIS blog. So yes!! Gah, the two people I hate! ...Ironic.
And of course I know who you are, Anonymous, how could I not?! Good memories! But it's okay, I won't reveal your secret identity, hehehe.
Leesh, Mrs Smith says hi. :] And I'm disappointed that you don't say commentage anymore, by the way!
Christine... sorry to bring it up YET again, but... how could I not?
My comment: "And the dragonfly is freaky. And now I'm completely paranoid. But you know what's worse than dragonflies? Spiders. Eeek."
Your reply: "oh yes spiders. :O imagine if spiders and dragonflys teamed up to make a super animal like spiderflys or dragonspiders or dragonspiderflys.!!!"
My comment: "Dragonspiderflies. OMG. That should be a super-villain!!!! EEEK! That would be very scary. Because then they'd have eight legs AND they could fly. :O Oh no! And. They could team up with the butterflies. O_O"
Your reply: "the dragonspiderflys hope they dont team up with the kamikaze butterflys!! that could be trouble!"
My comment: "Okay, guess what? If the kamikaze butterflies and the dragonspiderflies teamed up, guess what they'd be? Kamikaze butterdragonspiderflies. xD! Say it out loud, it sounds awesome"
Your reply: "kamikaze butterdragonspiderflys?!?!?!?!?!? OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! SAVE YOURSELF!"
Ha, had to be done!
Mari... if you do really break into my house to steal my book, then the evil bird residing in my living room will mawl you!!! ...Just as a warning.
And Kim, I know that it was a long, long, LONG time ago, but if you remember one thing from life, remember that teachers are EVIL!
<3
I don't mean to sound stalkerish or obsessive but know that I will always cherish these conversations with you guys! They cheer me up when nothing else can. And I owe you guys so much for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I CANT BELIEVE I STOPPED SAYING COMMENTAGE!? must have slipped my mind! haha say hi to mrs smith too! And dont forget to remind her that im watching her ;)
xx.
heeey! nice blog !
blogger told me to change my blogger name so here's my new one..
www.kaitlynn--xx.blogspot.com
ahh I saw someoone left a comment on spleaks blog and found all of these blogs, And I am so Glad!!!!
Ah, the smell of memories. It's like old people and dead moths. Yeah, old people don't smell good, btw. Unless they're grandmas. Then, they secrete some unknown sweet-odored substance that instantly makes you wanna hug 'em and beg for cookies with puppy eyes.
Whoa, got way of course there. Forgive me.
Redo.
Ah, the sweet smell of memories. The weird stench of crazy theories invlving psychotic lesbos and lunatic female-canines. The bitter smell of a friend lost and the helplessness to help. The morning buzz of mutant insects thudding loudly against the window. The warm sensation of a threat involving a half-crazed parrot. And the bruises left on shins and forearms by a wildly kicking girl as she threw outrageous accusations against harmless, thoughtful educators while men struggle to stuff her in a white van.
Nothing can replace them.
Anon.
Some love back to you.
I love your blogs ! They're interesting.. haha. Ohh and we have the same name! :P Aren't we cool ?! :P
- Saaam
www.sam--xx.blogspot.com
Post a Comment