Hmmm...
Oh, I know! I've got a new game that you guys can try.
If your phone has a flash camera, at nighttime, go up to random people, put the camera in their face, and take a picture. It works, honest.
.jpg)

.jpg)
Not too flattering to the people in the picture... but I'm okay with it. :D
So so so so... sorry about not posting lately, to be blatantly honest, I didn't feel like complaining to you guys about all my stupid problems, because whenever I read through old blog posts a lot of the time I feel like that's all I'm doing. And I don't like that, I want my writing to be fun to read, ya know?
But I'm sorry. I need to write, and I need to get this out of my system so that I can be happy... You guys can ignore this post...
Firstly, I am tired of people telling me off for not eating. I'm not effing anorexic. I don't look like I'm anorexic, and they can all just get a life and mind their own business.
When I'm not talking, it means that I have nothing to say. It does not mean that I am clinically depressed and need someone to talk to me about what's wrong.
I don't need a blood test to find out why I refuse to talk to people.
I wish K would stop emailing me to ask why I don't email her! I don't email her because she's a bitch and I don't like her! And when she finally figures that out for herself, I will throw a party!
After what May was like last year, no, I do not want to go to her house and watch movies and work on our Fashion assignment. STOP ASKING.
I take pain-killers because I'm in pain. Not because I like them.
I sleep all day because I'm tired, not to be anti-social.
I'd rather finish my assignment than go to your crappy party, because I'd rather not have a detention than to drink alcohol.
Just because I'm thinking doesn't mean I'm ignoring someone.
I would rather provoke someone with a poisonous snake around their shoulders than to tell my mother why I'm crying.
Ugh.
Okay, I'm done. I'm sorry for wasting this blog's space, and I'm sorry for being self-centred. I just really, really needed to say that stuff...
Cya guys.
1 comment:
My dearest friend:
Amen.
I understand all of the things you wrote and you must know that it is absolutely NOT a waste of space.
Your writing is totally fun to read. And all you others, don't get mad, but it's definitely the easiest to read for me. Truthfully. Because I greatly enjoy it. Every sentence. Cross my heart and hope to have my nails pulled out painfully.
Also, I will give you a dignified, extra-long comment when I have more time.
Love,
You Know Who.
P.S. Err, at least I hope you do.
Post a Comment