Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maybe it's me.

Yelloh.
Hm, it really was a debate between writing this or preparing for the Legal seminar I'm giving tomorrow... but I'm thinking that if I ramble for a while, I may be okay with doing school work throughout the night.
Enough with the boring talk.
I think I'll describe, errr... a few events from the past couple of days.

Tuesday at lunch we were playing Truth or Dare again. That was funny. Ellie asked me, and I said truth (as always-- my friends come up with the worst dares!) and Ellie's question was whether or not I liked Stalker Guy. Of course I replied no, but for revenge, she then picked dare and I told her to climb onto the roof and do the chicken dance and sing at the top of her lungs. Ha, that was hilarious. But then it was Missy's turn and she asked Lewis (this guy that hangs out with us), hypothetically(sp?), if he didn't have a girlfriend, who out of the group would he go out with? ...His girlfriend wasn't there, of course. For a while he avoided the question, and Missy and I kept bugging him about it, and then he goes, "UGH. Sam, okay? SHUT UP." And then Missy started laughing and I'm like, "Shush!" and when he walked away I started swearing and walking around in circles with my head in my hands. And now, every time I sign in on MSN he'll talk--seriously, he rambles--so so so much, he just doesn't shut up! So he is officially my fourth stalker person, because now he talks to me relentlessly at school as well. Everywhere I look, honestly, he's there. And at lunch, instead of sitting by his girlfriend, he'll sit next to me.

In History, Stalker Guy and I were talking about pasta sauces (I don't know!) and he goes, "What's that one that starts with 'm'?" And I'm like, "Carbonara?" And he yells, "YES!"
Then we both realised what we just said and cracked up. And then he said, "I was thinking of machete." I raised an eyebrow and went, "A machete is a knife, isn't it?"
xD
And he keeps drawing skeleton pictures on my hand. It's random.

On Wednesday I saw him again in the Activities Centre when we were choosing new sports, and this is the conversation Ellie and I had.
Me: *Waves at Stalker Guy*
Ellie: He so likes you.
Me: Does not.
Ellie: Yahuh.
Me: Nooooooooooooooo.
Ellie: How do you explain all the waving and hugging and yelling names?
Me: He does that to everyone! He's overly friendly. That's all.
Ellie: Yeah, but you guys have something... special.
Me: NO! NO! Don't say that! Ick!
Ellie: Whatever you say.
:l Lol.
But Ellie thinks that every guy that talks to me likes me, cause the other day, after I had a conversation with Josh, she was like, "You guys would make a cute couple."
I will slap you, girl!

Today in Maths Simone wasn't here (vowing revenge) so Stalker Guy (yes, I know, I'm talking about him too much-- it means nothing) sat next to me and we were playing magic card games throughout the lesson, ha. And he also texted me. :S And hugged me. Like, three times.
Lalalalalalala. Convinced that he doesn't like me. BEING OBLIVIOUS. He's just a flirty kind of guy! He likes talking to girls. And hugging them. And... argh. I've run out of excuses.

At lunch I randomly got extremely depressed and walked away from the group. And I spent the rest of lunch around the side of Q Block by myself, thinking. When creepy eyes girl found me I'd stopped crying so it was okay... Anyways, Ellie was totally freaking out on the bus this arvo, convinced that I was suicidal, etc. Convinced that I hated her. Urgh.
And my Science teacher has started winking at me. It's creepy, cause he's like sixty years old.

And I took a heap of videos of
*Conversations with Stalker Guy
*Conversations with my friends
*Our truth or dare game, when Chris climbed onto the roof
*Simone being one of those documenters with the English accent
*My bird eating mashed potato(!)
*Ellie being weird
*...And, umm... I forget the rest.
So if you guys wanna see any of these... just say so.
And I've got heaps of photos, too. :D Can't be bothered to upload them right now! But I've got heaps!

K is still emailing me.
My dad wants me to see a psychiatrist to get diagnosed with depression.
I got another cancer needle the other day.
I'm showing people Milo, Ruby and Jellybean over webcam! It's often quite cute, so talk to me! :]
New Stalker Guy's learners got taken off him the other day for speeding and driving alone.
May is still acting like we're best buddies.
It was creepy eyes girl's 16th on Monday. I am invited to her party in three weeks. May will be there.
I love writing fanfiction.
Peace. Love you guys.

2 comments:

ni said...

It's high time that I started reading your blog (I'm terribly guilty!) so that is what I shall do!
Woo, another stalker guy - girl you've got them coming at you from every direction! I do believe machetes are knifes. "I will slap you, girl!" Haaa, Sam I love you! & MEANS NOTHING! Just admit you've got a little soft spot for him! I can tell, and I've only read this post!
I'm going to read back on posts and FIND OUT WHO THIS K IS!
I'm assuming Milo etc are pets? :S
&Who doesn't love fan fiction?
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, I is back. And I have a promise/slight threat to fulfill. Here we go. Fulfilling process initialized.

Daaaarrrrliiiingggg!!! I've missed you sooo! I love you, I love you, I love you! I am self-proclaimed Stalker Chick # 5. Wheeeee! Oh, and don't even wonder if it's a friends way, I mean duhhhh.

Eheh, I'm hyper. Very very hyper. I have a feeling this is gonna be one of 'em extra long comments. I wonder if you guys read 'em all the way... Ehehehe, it doesn't matter, the process is fun.

Truth or dare...those are so much fun to play when guys are around hihihihihihi. Ahah, I agree with Nia, btw. I think that "no" was not completely honest, and I bet f we had had one of 'em truth machine pulse feeling thingies we would have seen that you were, in fact, LYING!!! Ehehehehehee.
Poor Stalker Guy #4's girlfriend, her boyfriend is hopelessly in love with another girl and she don't know it. Ehehehhe okay maybe not that much, but the fact is his feelings are not to just her, as they should be. Tsk tsk.

Ahahahahaha, Carbonara and Machete... Eheh, yeah it is, one of 'em huge ones like for butchers or something... yeah, those. Ahahahaha don't try and slap Ellie, I have a feeling she's retaliate even harder. Oh, and she looks strong. Yessiree, better not mess with the Ellie.

Denial. Five letter word, potential-relationship destroyer. Is Stalker Guy cute? I mean, he doesn't have to be like Josh with the Miller Light six-pack and all. But, think about it, if he's sorta cute and he makes you laugh and smile and you /just can't seem to stop/ talking about him...ehehehehehe you see where this is going?

Hmm, I bet Ellie's stupid hunches didn't help with the depression, and I have an idea. Don't refer to your sad periods as depressions. That's stupid. I bet it's wrong and in some Psychology book somewhee out there it says the exact same thing I just said in italics, bold, and underlined. Instead, refer to them as... hmm... non-happy moments. That way you'll shift the focus to happy moments. Wheeeee!! I should get paid for this.

All videos and pictures- up. Now! NOW!

Maaaannnn, why do you have to write fanfiction for a book I haven't read yet? Not cool. I is sad.

Eheh, I'm done commenting.

BYE.

PF.

P.S. Have you noticed how commenting you and hyperness are always connected? I just did. Heheh.