G'day mates...
Lol.
Anyways, I just thought I'd try and be a bit entertaining and tell you about what's been going on in the past two days, and hope that it's not all boring, I guess!
I just need to clarify something, and then I don't want to linger anymore, because this topic is not something I enjoy talking about, or having people listen to.
I'm feeling pretty upset. And so I just need to say, that if I write differently, that's why. And it's too complicated and unneccesarily boring to explain to you guys why. So yeah.
Yesterday.
Firstly I had Science. And I spent most of the time trying to text people, but there was no reception, it was crappy, lol.
At Morning Tea, Ellie was talking to Sarah and I about braces, and she just said something in a joke-mocking way, and I just went, "Ellie, in two years I'm gonna have awesome teeth, but you'll STILL be a retard!" and pretended to storm off, and everyone started laughing. Then I stormed off into a pole. :[ It kinda ruined the effect.
And we played Mercy again! My hands are purple once more, bahaha. They kinda hurt.
In Fashion I was talking to Missy and we decided to draw vampire snails. It was slightly odd. Ahaha, I keep using the word odd. It's funny. :D
English was boring.
Okay, I have got to stop using the phrase, "Your face," as a reflex to any question, because it occassionally backfires. At lunch, Lewis walked up to our group and went, "Hey Missy, whatcha doing?" and I'm like, "Your face!" and then everyone turned to look at me and cracked up, and I just screamed and went, "Noooooo, REFLEX!!!"
And Rya and I were talking about Twilight and New Moon, because I convinced her to read them and now she's addicted to them as well! >:]
Then I had History, and Stalker Guy is acting worse than ever, seriously! He leans on my shoulder and hugs me constantly, now, and I keep having to tell him to go away.
...I tell everyone to go away, he doesn't take it seriously. Dammit.
Anyways, he was being annoying, and I've forgotten what I said but it made him and Alex laugh, and then he goes, "I love you, Sam! ...In a friends way. Although..." and then he trailed off, and was stupidly smiling at me, and I tried to ignore him but was secretly screaming in my head.
Then I got out there as fast as I could, except...
Okay. May had called me the day before and asked if I wanted to come to her house (for like, the billionth time!), and I SUCK at improvising, so I sorta agreed. Then I was agonising about it all day. Anyways, when school ended, May and I were walking to the buses with Simone. It was really... weird... y'know? Kind of like last year but completely different? And when we caught the bus I was talking to May and Lara. Again, weird!
Then when we got to her house... we kind of worked on the assignment, but we both got bored and went and saw her pet chickens. It was... yeah, okay, it was odd. Her backyard is HUGE. And so's her house. So they have like a... one stall stable, down the back? And they made a chicken house! Funny stuff... the chickens chased me. :S
Then at around 5 I went home, thank God!!!
Today...
I had Fashion and basically talked to people and made this random headband out of material and was pretending to be hippy-ish. Lol. Oh, and I got a sewing needle and stuck it through Sarah's ruler and was hitting people's books with it, but then I hit myself in the hand. Of course, Missy and Sarah found it hilarious. I quote Ellie, "Why do you have to make being in pain so funny?" xD
Assembly was boring, and so was English. At Lunch Ellie and I were spinning around in circles and playing Mercy (it hurt even more!), and I was playing Slaps with Sarah. My reaction times suck, I can't play that game whatsoever.
Then Missy started gossiping to Ellie, and I didn't care much, more curious than annoyed. But I am one of those incredibly self-conscious people, I just get so carried away when I'm scared that people are talking about me!
So when we went to the Activites Centre to pick out our new sport for this term, I was becoming upset again and not talking. And when we split into Form groups, evil-eye girl (who is actually quite nice, despite the evil look) kept asking me why I looked so annoyed. And I told her not to worry. But she did. Gahhhhhh.
Anywho, I stopped being an idiot and cheered up, and I was telling Simone not to do Circus Skills, cause teaching monkeys to ride unicycles would get boring after a while, when I looked about halfway down the centre and saw Rya, Missy, Sarah and Ellie staring at me. I think I made this What The Hell? kind of face, cause they all starting laughing and came over to see me. And we eventually signed up for... I think, table tennis? Cause everywhere else was full. Oh well. Better than walking!!
And as the bell rang Stalker Guy ran over to me and yelled, "Sam! You're coming on MY bus!"
...MY bus is on a completely different side of the school. So Ellie yelled, "No, go away!"
And they each grabbed one of my arms and was pulling me in opposite directions, and I was screaming... haha, got some weird looks from people.
Anyways, that's what's been going on. Except for Ellie suspecting that Stalker Guy likes me. I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT!!!
Hopefully it was somewhat entertaining for you guys. If not, sorry.
Oh, and thanks so much for the comments. I appreciate it heaps.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooooh sam stalker guy liiiiiiiiiiiikes you!
but how annoying that hes like allover you all the time
i think you should start using your stabbing sword on him.
nah your face is a perfect comeback for everything but for a bit of variety start saying "your grandma" =] works everytime
well im quite glad they didnt pull you in half =]
xxo
Post a Comment