.jpg)
And old friendships...
And how my little sister was not always so evil...
And they can be used as proof to show the world that she DID look like ET when she was born. Seriously! Hand signal and all!
And just random memories you'd long since forget if you didn't have photos to remind you.
.jpg)
And then, there are times like now, when I want to take as many photos as possible to make SURE I will never forget.
.jpg)
Or to bribe friends with spazzy pictures of themselves so that they give you money. :D
And pets.
And DORKY moments that you'll always cherish, and when you see the photo in ten years' time you'll laugh so hard that you'll get lightheaded and pass out. Uh, maybe not.
But regardless of all that, I still can't get a stalkerish photo of Stalker Guy to show you guys! And BEFORE you think that I just came up to him with a camera and went, "SMILE!", remember that he's Stalker Guy, and he has soooo many sneaky pictures of me, it's not even funny! But when I try and take a photo of him...!
.jpg)
So I give up. I'm going to describe him for you, okay? Alright. He has short, dark-blond, moderately curly hair and really really blue eyes. He had braces like last year, so he has PERFECT teeth, I mean so much so that it's not even funny! His face looks very young, like he's still got a lot of his little-kid face, and that is the reason why I don't like him. NO, not his face, stupids. Because he seems really... like, I dunno, innocent? Too young. Too young to want to class as boyfriend. Or even like, in that way. He's too nice, like he skipped teenage-hood, and went straight from kid to adult. And just cause he's occasionally stalkerish makes him no less freakishly nice. Seriously, I'm talking Ned Flanders from the Simpsons nice. Despite that, he's... ugh. He's very good looking. Shut up, all of you. ;] I love him, yes, as a friend. Nothing more. And god, I'll be soooo pissed off if I ever go out with him! Hahaha! You guys would gloat about how you 'knew it all along'. But I swear to god, as long as he is still the way he is... no. And part of me is grateful for that, because it makes it a lot easier to be his friend, as well.
<3
Ha, I'm suprised I managed to describe him that much. It's sad, really.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
loved the whole picture post!
i think i might do a picture post myself!
haha i will indeed gloat if yu ever date stalker guy..sure our not into him.. not even a little bit *yu can tell us*
not future boyfriend material?
anyway must go
xx
Ahahaha, as soon as I read the title, I mentally cracked up. Why mentally, you say? Because my mother thinks I'm doing homework and probably knows I don't find English II that funny...
Anyways, I'm here to continue the fulfilling process, after all I've got my credibility to guard. So prepare for another monster and an onslaught of rambles.
Gasp, my second half, I am just like that! I looove looking at pictures of little mes, and little Andys, and little everyone elses. Eez soh fuhnn.
Awww who was a cute little baby? You were! Yes, you were; yes you were. *pinches cheeks and continues with the dumb-voiced nonsense(s)*
Ahahaha, funny how you seem to be consuming some sort of book... hmmm, must take note that Australian babies have strange eating habits.
And aw the second pic looks like a postcard or the ones that come in frames with good-looking people and then you're like "they're so good-looking, it's a shame i'll have to replace them with family members that lack in those departments". Ahaahaha, okay, maybe that's just what people with ugly family members think.
Your sister had adorable peejayssss!! I looove Tigger! And dear God, girl, you haven't changed much. You look sooo similar in this pic to how you look now with your pretty little face and all *pinches cheeks again*
Hahahahahahahahahaaah!!! She diiiidddd! How funny. "Hand signal and all"... ehehehe eez troo.
Ahahaha, Ellie cracks me up. You guys look like you have fun. That's cool.
Hmm, well, from what we /do/ see in the pic, he looks sorta good. Now we know he's not some 300-pound, sweaty, pizza-faced kid. Ahahahahaha, not that we /ever/ suspected that of course.. *nudges others to agree*
Hm, your description is pretty detailed, my friend, just how much have you been staring at the poor kid? Hm, Ned Flanders nice? Sounds like Ben/Henry (I forgot which I last called him) kind of nice as well. Hmm, but I thik I understand the whole internal conflict going on within you about the guy. I'm glad that you can at least be just friends, though, let's hope it stays that way (as long as you want it to, of course) 'cause it's not like you /need/ a boy to get tangled with (I hate it when girls feel like that).
Well, I am done with this little monster, but remember... you're not rid of me yet. I will come back with more.
Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Ahem.
Bye.
PF
You mark my words, baby. THAT STALKER GUY WILL BE IN YOUR BED BY THE TIME WE'VE TURNED OUR HEADS ;)
okay, so maybe not. But I had a sudden strike of creativity and felt the need to type that weird line down. :|
If that's ET, then I'm... a buffalo.
You were such a gorgeous baby - if that was you. I would have eaten you! ;)
Stalker guy looks very nice, to me - and not even in the N-flan way. (See what I did there? Chuckley, chuckle) I like his nails. Wish mine were that long. His elbow is nice, too - it isn't too bony, but isn't fat, either. Also by the set of his shoulders, I'd say he's got a little hint of muscle? Or more than a hint? No sweat patches, always a plus. Has a very long lifeline - that's good. I daresay that his pen doesn't look chewed, so when (yes, when, not if!) you kiss him, at least you know his mouth is nice - especially after the braces! Clean shaven, too, so no snog rash. And I also like what I can see of his nose.
I analyzed this picture a lot, incase you didn't notice. :@)
we'll see, honey ;)
loveyouxxx
aww cute pictures and my gosh your sister was ET when she was born!!
ahahahahhaa nice photo of stalker guy *cough* i think you should just walk up to him and say smile or take like a photo of you and him ?
and oh my the post contained words?? i hardly noticed!!
argh i gotta go get ready for school *sigh*
my gosh its cold!!!!!!!!
[i might do a picture post of little me perhaps...yes steal your idea but never fear i shall mention you.]
xxo
Post a Comment