Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm going to pretend I didn't pretend to hear that.

Well, it's been a couple of weird days.
Let's just say 2009 isn't off to a great start.

So on Friday Ellie texted me saying all of this stuff like how she's sorry about the way she's been acting and that I'm her best friend and she wanted to go shopping and whatever with me that day; I sent her some sort of reply saying yeah that should be okay, and I haven't heard from her. Whatever.

Yesterday (Saturday) I had work from 8am, and it usually goes til 12 but my manager let me go an hour early, since I worked on Friday afternoon. So that was good. But then I went to my aunt's 30th birthday party really exhausted, and so many family members were there, and everyone was coming up to me and going "I haven't seen you since--" etc. Egh. Oh and my aunt gave me a new bottle of Kahlua since Mum drank mine.
Jess: Don't let your mother drink this.
Mum: What? It tastes good.
How the roles are reversed.
I also threw grapes at Pa from the balcony. I dunno why that's important.

Um, today I slept in, and then my grandparents came over and so did Jess and Matt, and they brought lunch. By the end of it I just wanted them to go away. Not all of them... just the annoying one.

I don't know why but I just can't sleep. It makes me feel awful and act more of a terrible person than usual. And it makes me write reaaaaally boring sentences with bad grammar and no robot jokes.

Also I'm annoyed at Stalker Guy cause we were having a conversation through text, seeing as he's still in Borneo; anyway in case you didn't know, he's a jerk on msn and in text, maybe it's just his way of writing things, Idk, but he's really blunt and whatever. So anywho he decided I wasn't "important enough" to text anymore. Quote. So meh.

I had a really weird dream last night. First, this guy was driving me and Dad somewhere and I think he was high, cause he started driving at like 300 kph and smashing into things. Then we got to this warehouse, which was my work(?) but apparently a family business seeing as my parents, sister and grandparents were there; there was this evil old parrot eating snakes on a crate, and a spider bit Dad and he said he was going to have cancer, and then he pulled a vein out of his arm, which was a blue circuit wire, and Mum fainted. O_o
Then Ellie texted me inviting me to the movies (you can see where I got this part), and suddenly we were in this multi-coloured elevator which was actually just air... in a box... and then my old English teacher cut the cables and we landed on the cinema level of the shopping centre. Then some other people came and Ellie started ignoring me, so I walked out and back into the "elevator", and Ellie was chasing me, so I jumped into a river (go figure?) and Danielle was there in a wicker boat... and then the river ended at a train station.
So I got off and figured, well, I might as well catch a train, and then for some reason there were a couple of you guys, I won't say names, but you were catching trains and I said hi, and several of you ignored me but one of you was talking to me, weird thing was they had an Irish accent. xD
So we were talking and the other bloggers were just giving me the evil eye.
Then we stole a diamond from a museum. And I forget the rest.
I've had weirder, haha.

The Ellie ignoring part, you can kind of gather, and the part where you guys were ignoring me I can gather because I really worry that if you met me that would happen. The rest is just weird, lol.

Yeah... that's pretty much it.
I'd do a whole "what I achieved in 2008" post like the rest of you, but I can't think of anything.

Tomorrow I'm working and the rest of the holidays (3 weeks), I'll probably be doing nothing and seeing no one cause I'm just that sad. :l

And PF, I don't have your email address anymore :( Do you have msn or something? And how have you been?

Bye.
<3

4 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

aha what an interesting dream


sucks about ellie, shes a bit of a weird friend it seems


and sucks when theres people coming up to you all "my look how youve grown" and rah rah rah
but i only get that occassionally because none of my relatives really have parties so i only get that when i see someone in the street.


well the suggestion is always there for you to come to bundy and im actually serious about that because i dont think mom would mind but its probs a bit expensive.


love you

Anonymous said...

Heh, I hope it's not too random of me.

Oh, side note. Or question-- would The Annoying One happen to be your grandma? I think you've mentioned it before...

And it's passionflower_5@hotmail.com
Same as before. Got my password back, hehe.

Looking forward to the fics.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

I would never ignore you. So there.

Ellies being a bit Hot 'N' Cold isn't she? :/

It's funny, both me and you can't sleep well and we have weird dreams. :/

loveyou.

ni said...

Ach! It's so mean of Ellie to ask and then not bother >:(

I would never ignore you, and I'm sorry if I ignored you in the dream or had an irish accent, even though I want to marry an Irish guy after watching PS i love you x :D

I had a weird dream too, there were hurricanes and dogs impaled and crying boys and airing cupboards!


love you xox