They said all teenagers scare
The living shit out of me.
They could care less
As long as someone'll bleed.
So darken your clothes
Or strike a violent pose,
Maybe they'll leave you alone
But not me.
-----
Keeping this blog on private til Monday but may as well write in it.
My mum's finally decided to give me a bit of choice. I don't have to go to hospital if the doctor-person I'm seeing on Monday says I'm okay.
So yeah, until then this blog shall remain hidden because if she saw it then she wouldn't even bother with the doctor. Hopefully everything will be set straight on Monday though. We'll see how things go...
Yesterday and today were pretty interesting. For me, anyway.
Firstly I'm getting rid of code names, not much point anyway cause half of them are real, and also the pictures on the side would give it away anyway.
So,
Ellie = Caitlyn/Caity
Missy = Grace
Sarah = Liz.T (usually the Liz I'm talking about)
Rya = Monique/Moni
Stalker Guy = Kendal
Simone = Jacinda
Alex = Liz.M
May = Felicity
Amy = Daria
Kayla = Emily
Lara = Nandi
Talked to Chrissie on the phone yesterday morning about random stuff :) Then in Bio Megan and I were fake-arguing. History was fun, Liz gave me a wedding ring, we're getting married :D It's April next year, everyone should come. It's gonna be whilst we're in Greece.
Then Morning Tea was a bit weird cause Lewis was sneaking up behind me a lot and touching my arms and stomach and such.
Umm, Maths was pretty good cause I finally understood what we've been learning.
At lunch Grace helped me avoid Lewis. First we went to J Block and he rocked up so we were like "we have to go... print something... at the library" and went to the library. Then we saw him walk in and were like "SHIT!" and ran to the other side of the library without him seeing us, then crept along and ran out the door whilst remaining unseen. We ran all the way to across from the Activities Centre and talked to the group there for a bit. Then Grace looked around the corner to see if Lewis had come back to our group yet; she looked around and jumped and was like "FUCK!" XD So she ran off and grabbed my arm and we both ran back to the library. Megan found us and then Lewis walked in again so Grace and I went for a walk to G Block. Then we went to T Block and saw Kendal. He was like "Oh hey, I hear you have a date with Lewis on Saturday" and I just stared at him and said "...Who told you that?" and he said "Megan". I turned around and evil-eyed Grace because she'd known about it. So I told Kendal that it's not a date and that I'm just going to see a movie with our group of friends. Then Grace said "Yeah but you're going to Lewis's house afterwards." Gah. Kendal was like "I think he wants to have sex with you." -.- *cry*
I said bye to Kendal then chased Grace to J Block and went off at her and Megan. Their excuse was that they'd been trying to make Kendal jealous so that he'd ask me out, which obviously didn't work. Ergh.
Anyway, in English the teacher used me as an example of how she'd punish anyone who had forgotten their work, so I had to sit up the front and read 8 pages of stupid textbook stuff.
As soon as I got home Lewis texted me a bunch of times and I told him I'd talk to him online later; he went silent for about 5 minutes then texted saying "Oi, where are you? You said you'd talk to me online but you aren't there!!!"
Jeez, calm down.
Today.
Woke up at 7am, caught the bus to Indro and met up with Chante, Bridie and Sarina. Jess and Grace came a bit later and we all went to see My Sister's Keeper. Wasn't that sad, actually. Like, it was sad but I didn't cry.
Afterwards, Grace and I were gonna go visit Kendal at work but the others walked off and we had to follow them. Caught the bus with Grace and got off at Kenmore Village by myself. Walked to school, trespassed through school, up past the basketball courts which have been fenced off and trashed since the major floods. Managed to get past the fences. Met Lewis at the park, we sat and talked for a while and then walked to his house. Met his parents, and his little brother told me I look like someone on Neighbours. O_o That's descriptive. Lol.
We went upstairs to his room and watched a movie... can't remember what it was called. Then he was playing games on my Hiptop and 'accidentally' went into my inbox, saw new messages from Kendal and got a bit annoyed *rolls eyes*. At one point his mum came into the room and I sat up so suddenly she was like "not doing anything you shouldn't be, right guys?" Embarrassing. We went downstairs and Lewis and his brother play-fought for a while, then we watched some Youtube stuff like Wizard Swears :)
We sat outside for a little while and talked, then he walked me halfway to the bus stop and said goodbye. I walked the rest of the way, caught the bus home, and that's about it.
He texted me as soon as I got home and messaged me on Facebook. He also sent me offline messages on msn.
We'll see what happens there.
Not much else happening til Monday, which is when I shall fix this blog's settings.
Edit: (**read post below to fully understand)
8:53pm Sam:
Lol that's okay
Hey guess what!
8:53pm Kendal:
wat
8:53pm Sam:
My grandma messaged back!
8:53pm Kendal:
wat'd she say
8:54pm Sam:
She said it was a really big surprise to hear from me, but a really nice one, and that she'd be happy to answer any questions I have
8:54pm Kendal:
sammy just be careful too
8:54pm Sam:
I will
I just want to know a bit more about my family
8:55pm Kendal:
just u never know wat they could be up to
and i dont want u to get hurt
8:56pm Sam:
I know. And thanks, I appreciate the concern. I'll be careful.
8:57pm Kendal:
and if they say anything strange or fishy IN ANY WAY i want u to tell me ok
8:57pm Sam:
Okay, but what kind of strange do you mean?
8:59pm Kendal:
anything fishy at all anything that seems odd anything that makes u uncomfortable anything at all ok
if u get a strange vibe from it i want u to tell me no matter wat time wat day where i am or u r
i want u to tell me
9:00pm Sam:
Okay
9:01pm Kendal:
and dont send photos
and im being serious sammy
9:01pm Sam:
Okay, I won't.
9:02pm Kendal:
seriously
9:02pm Sam:
I know
9:03pm Kendal:
so wat did u get up to tody
and where were u when i teted
texted*
9:03pm Sam:
Went the movies then over to Lewis's house, which is where I was when you texted. Lol
9:04pm Kendal:
did he ask who texted u
and was it just u and him
9:04pm Sam:
Nope and yes but it was just as friends
9:06pm Kendal:
with privliges... so he didnt ask who u were texting
9:06pm Sam:
No priveleges lol. And nope.
9:06pm Kendal:
did he see u text
and yes there were
9:07pm Sam:
No, no priveleges whatsoever. And I think he was downstairs at the time
9:07pm Kendal:
haha downstairs gettin ready for u
9:08pm Sam:
You're so mean!!! Lol
9:08pm Kendal:
its true though
9:08pm Sam:
It is not D:
9:08pm Kendal:
yes it is
9:09pm Sam:
Nope
9:10pm Kendal:
yup
9:10pm Sam:
Noooo
9:11pm Kendal:
wat u two do together
tell me the clean stuff noting dirty
9:12pm Sam:
Just watched a movie and talked. And lol, there was no dirty stuff!!!!
9:12pm Kendal:
wat movie
and no dirty stuff which u can tell me
9:13pm Sam:
Umm I think it was called 'Shaun of the Dead'. And no dirty stuff WHATSOEVER lol
9:13pm Kendal:
ive seen that movie
9:14pm Sam:
Cool
-----
Lol
<3
When I read this part: "anything fishy at all anything that seems odd anything that makes u uncomfortable anything at all ok if u get a strange vibe from it i want u to tell me no matter wat time wat day where i am or u r i want u to tell me" I wanted so much to hug him ):
A/N: As of Tuesday the 25th of August, this blog was 2 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad things are looking up darling. Especially with those two guyyyys! I love you a lot doll <3
Post a Comment