Monday, August 31, 2009

Read post below as well, please

Well, saw the doctor today.
She made me take a questionaire type thing.
Apparently the results were that my levels of depression are extremely severe, and my levels of anxiety and stress are severe.
She's referring me to a counsellor and says she's worried for my safety.
She also asked if I've ever wanted to kill myself and ever planned how.
My mum was in the room and I couldn't lie.
The doctor also weighed me because my mum said I haven't been eating. So she's now monitoring my weight and says I need to start eating more. She also wants to see me in a month after I've spoken to the counsellor to make sure I feel comfortable talking to them and so she can put me on a mental health plan to make the sessions cheaper.
Urgh

1 comment:

ni said...

Well...shit. My consultation wasn't as bad as that, but the killing yourself thing - I lied, a lot. My mother was also in the room. It's good that you've gotten it all out.
Maybe things'll pick up with the counselling.