Hi strangers.
Each paragraph is about a different person; never the same.
She seems to be trusting me more and more and I love that, it makes me feel like our friendship might matter to her. I've never been sure. We've been close for over 8 years and yet she's always distanced herself from me somewhat. Since I moved in with her it seems like we understand each other more and can be better friends for that.
Spending a week with him changed my mind about things. I do like him, a lot. I tried to convince myself otherwise but he was on my mind the whole week and made me smile so much even when I was crying. He cared for me and stayed with me and did anything to make me laugh when everyone else seemed too concerned to be jovial.
They understand me more, I think. I had always been sheltered from them and spending so much time with them lately has brought us closer and showed them who I am-- good and bad-- and so far it's been nice. I feel so exposed but also very accepted.
He isn't speaking to me. He hasn't since I walked out. But she's forgiven me and hugs me and tells me she still loves me despite everything. I told her I cut myself and she's going to help me, she's taking me to a doctor and she says she respects me for trusting her enough to tell her. He probably just thinks I'm crazy but I don't care.
I don't think I like him anymore. I convinced myself I did to take my mind off another person, but I don't like him. I think. I can't tell, it's so confusing. People say he likes me but I don't know.
I miss the way things used to be but things change with time and I understand that people can't always stay as close. Friendships deteriorate, people drift apart; it hurts. I feel like I've done something to be cut out of their new lives, like I'm a mistake that needs to be righted.
I feel like I'm losing so many people and yet gaining friendships I'd never considered before. It's overwhelming and confusing and I dislike the change, but again, that's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment