Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The streets were filled with guilty hearts

And here was I right from the start, and
I lost everything when I lost you.

And at that point, there was no pain,
There was no sky, there was no rain, for
All there was was you, and your sweet face.
But life is life, and things will change,
Like scenes upon an actor's stage.
Tomorrow comes today, for all we know.

*
Today, I found out that
My mum had 2 miscarriages;
When Mum was pregnant with me Nana tried to trick her into aborting me, many times;
Pa wants me to move to Sydney permanently;
Maya now has stomach cancer and is on the verge of death again;
Her parents are getting divorced because of everything that's happened;
Dad needs spinal surgery which could leave him paralysed;
My entire family thinks I'm going to kill myself;
Being sent away for that time didn't help at all.
Merry Christmas.

No comments: