Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blossom into a beautiful day

So, keeping up the tradition of posting on NYE; I don't have anything else to do anyway.

Mum decided not to have the party because of something, she's instead having a party late January sometime, if it actually happens.
Lewis has invited me to a party tomorrow night that my parents are also coming to (eek) and I'm staying the night at his place.

Anyway to the point of this post.
2009 has been a pretty eventful year, even though it's seemed boring a lot of the time. I'll try and write up some of the memorable things that have happened in order.

In 2009:
-started year 11
-almost lost my grandfather
-met Christine in person
-went to Sydney
-turned 16
-got my learners
-went on Bio camp
-went overseas for a whole month
(-travelled to 7 new countries)
-saw Harry Potter (yes this is important!!!)
-quit my job
-found my real father and his side of the family
-went on Ski Trip
-started counselling
-went out with Lewis a lot
-became better friends with Megan, Irene and Yibing
-lost Budget
-finished year 11
-saw Christine a few more times
-got a new rat
-started on antidepressants

So that's all the major things I can think of.
My resolutions from last year were to get my learners and keep my job...so I achieved one of those and really the other one couldn't be helped.

Resolutions for 2010
-have fun in Greece and Italy
-try not to get too stressed from yr 12 work (I know it's pointless writing this, but still)
-TRY and get an OP 5 or higher
-get P plates
-get a job
-find somewhere to live
-decide what to do in 2011

So that's it.
2010 is going to be a pretty big year, finishing school and the trip in April and sorting out driving and living arrangements and all that.
Hopefully I'll be up to it, and if not, despite everything everyone at school says, I know that Grade 12 is not the most important year of your life.

No comments: