Friday, September 18, 2009

Head is spinning from being punched full force in the head and I feel sick from being elbowed in the stomach.
I hate people, I hate life, I hate a lot right now thanks to this particularly wonderful day.
Dad's putting off the counsellor thing which actually is bad because believe it or not I'd prefer someone to talk to in contrast to spending most of my days in complete silence.
There is almost no point in me owning a phone anymore, I still use it to tell time at school but everytime I check it I get disappointed that I don't text people even one hundredth of as much as I used to.
Whatever, I'm just whining.
It's not always that I'm lonely, it's just frustrating me because of the other things with family and fricking Caitlyn and her fucking issues and other people being angry at me and others disappearing off the face of the earth and everything fucking falling to pieces and then piecing itself back together briefly, getting my hopes up that things might sort out and then crashing down and burning my whole fucking world, then repeating the cycle.
I feel so fucking bipolar because if something good happens then I'm happy for a day or so but then it goes away and I just slip back into this and everyone's probably going "what the fuck is wrong with you?"
-_- I wish I could kill Kasey in a kamikaze attack because people don't need her shit and the world doesn't need me in any way, shape or form.
And the irony is that neither of us are probably going anywhere for a long time.

So effing bipolar.
I don't know, I just freak out because I get so happy when things are going better and then suddenly something happens and it all slips back into place or gets worse and it's just like, fuck, I don't have the will to do this, and I don't want to constantly be bitching to my friends about my life when so many people have things so much worse and get through it without being nearly as selfish as me.

Nevermind.

No comments: