Sunday, September 13, 2009

She brings out the best in me, obviously -.-

[16:24] This is me:
HEY

[16:24] Sam:
Fuck off

[16:24] This is me:
woah real matture

[16:24] Sam:
Like you can talk

[16:25] This is me:
hay

[16:25] This is me:
yeah i can carnt you see dickhesad

[16:25] Sam:
Nice spelling

[16:25] This is me:
thanks

[16:25] Sam:
-_- I was obviously being sarcastic

[16:26] This is me:
i know

[16:26] Sam:
So fuck off already

[16:27] This is me:
Hahahah well geezs someones trying to be older you dont need to swear at people

[16:27] Sam:
I'm not trying to be older and I'm swearing because I don't have to be nice to someone who's purposely harrassing me

[16:28] Sam:
If you were mature you would leave me alone

[16:28] Sam:
But you enjoy being a cyber bully cause you're too chicken-shit to say it to my face

[16:28] This is me:
Hahah yeah harrassing you thats right.... and mature people wouldnt have to swear

[16:28] Sam:
Like I said I don't have to be mature or nice to someone who's chicken like you and a total bitch

[16:29] Sam:
I don't need extra problems right now

[16:29] Sam:
So fuck off

[16:29] Sam:
And your dp is really racist

[16:30] This is me:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Scard of you, hahah you really wish bitch if i seen you agaian i would punch your ugly face in and it would be an improvment and how the hell am i am i cyber bullying you? Im not a problem and i dont care what you think of my display pitcher what has it got to do with you

[16:31] Sam:
I didn't say it had to do anything with me since I'm the same race as you, if you can't see how racist it is then you're fucked in the head. And yeah, sure, how can you not see it's bullying when you keep contacting me when I've asked you to stop, I was polite at first but I have other things to deal with right now and don't need your shit stressing me out even more, just leave me alone

[16:33] This is me:
I am not saying a are a diffrent race silly. Im saying think what you want with my dp i dont care duhh. Thats not bullying you retardation child you have never been polite to me yeah well maybe you should go and eat a rat or cut your risks little girly like you used to back in year nine and ten

[16:34] Sam:
Cut my risks? What the fuck does that mean? And you asked how your display picture had anything to do with me when I never said that it did, I was just clearing that up since obviously you can't be racist towards me, but that doesn't make it okay for you to be racist to others.

[16:37] This is me:
You cut your risks meaning your emo. then who cares what my dp looks like serrouslly i like it and so do many other people if you have to know. I am not a racist person thank you very much

[16:37] Sam:
Do you even know what your dp means? Because if you're not racist then you wouldn't have it. And for your information I don't have RISKS, I have WRISTS which I think is what you were trying to write but obviously you're too stupid to spell it correctly

[16:39] This is me:
Yeah i do why else would i put it there silly. Because its funny and i use it as a joke. Well im sorry im not a fucking nerd like you... This is same *-)

[16:39] This is me:
sam

[16:40] Sam:
Right, spelling WRIST correctly is being nerdy. I mean obviously since it's a five letter word and all, it must be too much for your brain to handle. And you said I cut my wrists in grade 9 and 10? How would you even know since you haven't seen me since grade 9.

[16:43] Sam:
Yeah I didn't think you'd have an answer for that.

[16:44] This is me:
yeah 8 and 9

[16:44] This is me:
dugg

[16:44] This is me:
duhh

[16:44] Sam:
You said 9 and 10 so don't fucking 'duh' me

[16:44] Sam:
You just make yourself look stupider

[16:44] This is me:
lol

[16:44] This is me:
well im sorrry

[16:44] Sam:
Just fuck off, I've had enough of your bullshit for one lifetime

[16:45] Sam:
If you actually had a spine you'd say this shit to my face but you don't so you're hiding behind your computer

[16:47] This is me:
i would too bad i live 2 hours away from you

[16:47] Sam:
Yeah I'm sure it's a real tragedy for you considering if you actually lived here you'd be acting all innocent and nice and pretending to actually be a half-decent person

[16:48] Sam:
Rather than speaking your mind

[16:48] This is me:
no

[16:48] This is me:
im pretty sure i wouldnt of been

[16:48] Sam:
Right, sure

[16:48] This is me:
i would im not scard like you

[16:49] Sam:
Every time people bullied you at school you'd just stare at them and let them say shit and then you'd bitch about them or bully them online but whenever they'd confront you you'd just go silent and stare again

[16:49] Sam:
What am I scared of, exactly?

[16:49] This is me:
when and who did i do that too

[16:49] Sam:
Every person in our Form class who bullied you

[16:50] This is me:
no they didnt they bullied you

[16:50] Sam:
What the fuck are you on?

[16:50] This is me:
they all bullied

[16:50] This is me:
you

[16:50] Sam:
So what, do you think they were perfectly nice to you?

[16:50] This is me:
i never said that



there was more but i don't want to put it here.

No comments: