So life is pretty unpredictable at the moment.
The little things make it good or bad, which sucks because it means things feel really unstable but it's also great when just someone texting me or hearing from someone I haven't seen in ages makes me feel incredibly happy.
Yesterday I had a huge fight with my mum, I was just angry at her and Dad because they can book themselves massages but they can't book Budget a vet appointment or for me to see the counsellor that I was recommended to over a month ago. So whatever.
Jess texted me early that morning and invited me to her place, she picked me up at 1:30 and I went shopping with her, helped her cook, watched tv with her and Matt and then slept there. It was the best night I've had in ages. I love my aunt and uncle, they're such nice people, I don't know where they fit in my family but I'm so glad they're there. This morning Jess woke me up because Alex and Ant were there, they're old friends of my aunt that I've known most my life. They're lovely guys but they have couples arguments so much XD it's funny to watch cause they're both so feminine and Alex's main word is "whatever" :) He makes me laugh. He taught me how to cook something fancyish today cause he used to be a chef.
Mum and Indi came over at 10am -.- But Mum left for a while to go have coffee and Indi's shy so she just stood in a corner the whole time she was there. I helped make lunch and watched Alex tease Jess.
Then Mum came back and we went home via an automatic car wash. She still hadn't called the vet which annoyed me. Indi ended up calling and we took Budget to the vet at 3:30. The vet weighed her, listened to her heart, took her temperature and then said she probably has a congestive heart disease or pneumonia, but that it could also be just asthma. He then gave her two injections and a bunch of liquid antibiotics that will hopefully make her better.
Mum isn't speaking to me anymore. But Dad hasn't been home at all yet because apparently he's building a computer at his friend's house. -rolls eyes-
Lewis invited me to his house again, I think I'm going on Sunday. I got him really addicted to Dexter >:)
Also I'm going to Jess's house again tomorrow night (YAY).
Then another free week and school starts back up again, but only for 7 weeks, then exam block, then 2 months of holidays :D wooooooo
...Yes. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment