Monday, September 21, 2009

Today I had a driving lesson at 12pm, and because it was my eighth - and therefore last - lesson, he made me drive into the city, up Coronation Drive, Milton Rd, William Jolly Bridge, Western Freeway and such. It was pretty good, I only made one mistake and that was on a really curvy corner I turned a bit too sharply and one of the wheels hit the curb lol. But apart from that it went pretty well.

It was sweltering hot today, I was waiting for the bus and contemplating going to 7-11 and buying a cold drink but I was worried I'd miss the bus and have to wait longer, so I didn't. Good news was I got a free bus trip for some reason.

When I got home it was barely 1:30 and so I thought it'd be just me and Indi for a few hours. But then I walked up to the driveway and Dad's car was there. I walked inside and he kept calling out at me from his room. I ignored him. Eventually he got up and walked up to me holding a postcard from Christine and my report card, I took them both without saying anything, went over to the table and read them both. He walked up to me and asked what was wrong; I ignored him. He demanded to know what had happened and I picked up the postcard and walked to my room. I heard him follow me so I closed the door. A second later he barged in, sat down and asked what he had done to offend me. I didn't say anything because it pissed me off that he had no recollection of how horribly he had treated me. He started yelling and I told him to leave me alone. He asked what he had done and again I told him to leave me alone, so he left. A moment later I heard his car start, so I went out into the loungeroom and watched tv for a bit in peace. Then Mum came home. She acted all nice for a second and then asked me where Dad was. I said I didn't know and she totally went off at me, saying that if I had been talking to him I would know and that I shouldn't ignore him and that he hadn't done anything to me, that I was just being horrible to him for no reason. She hadn't been there on Saturday night so I found this a bit unfair. I asked her if she even knew what had happened and she said no, so I tried explaining. After one sentence she cut in, told me that it was my fault because I'm always horrible so I deserve having people act that way to me and that Dad could be mean to me if he wanted because it's his house. I asked when am I horrible and she didn't answer. I then said that she hadn't been there when he was worsening the situation and she again said that I deserve it. Then I told her that she can take his side if she wants because I'm beyond caring about either of them, and went to my room. I haven't left my room since. My wrist is healing really slowly so I've been keeping bandaids over it and saying the rats have been scratching me because if Mum saw the cuts she'd go off at me again. I'm going to have to buy more band-aids because I'm running out and after tonight I'll need more. Maybe more colourful ones. I don't want to use up all the Spongebob ones cause they were from Canada and I'm not sure where to get more.

I'm really worried about Budget and Jellybean, hopefully taking them to the vet later this week.

I'm having this really weird conversation with this guy I met on Habbo once:

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:25 PM):
chez?

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:25 PM):
Yeah, hi

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:26 PM):
do u even remeber me?

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:26 PM):
Of course.

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:26 PM):
you never talk to me lol

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:27 PM):
Sorry, I don't really talk to anyone at the moment.

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:27 PM):
ohhk whats up

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:28 PM):
Nothing really. You?

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:28 PM):
nothing i miss you thou

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:30 PM):
i miss the way things were b4

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:31 PM):
Yeah.

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:32 PM):
hows life with you these days

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:32 PM):
go on habbo much?

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:34 PM):
Life is not so great but oh well. And no not really.

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:34 PM):
wanna talk about it im here 4 u

Sam - It seems an age since I've seen you says (6:36 PM):
No it's okay, I don't really want to go into it right now. But thanks.

CuntMadeMyLipBleed says (6:36 PM):
ohk algud then


---
Random.
Anyway yeah hopefully Dad works tomorrow but I don't know what I'm gonna do about food and whatever, guess I need to get a job...
I've been thinking about asking my aunt if I could stay with her but she and my uncle just bought their first house and I don't want to intrude and mess up their lives, they deserve some peace and quiet from my family too.
I'll find somewhere.

No comments: